`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Agee?

Tom Agee?
So during lunch today i went to the LCS and splurged something bad, on a pack of Donruss Limited Cuts.

I pulled a Tom Agee 2/2 and cant seem to find much on any of his autos / cards.

Anyone offer some info?

RE: Tom Agee?
From what I can see he wasnt to bad. MVP a couple of times and hit a hr in wth world series for the mets. He played for the Indians, mets, chiSox, astros. Started at 19 and ended at 30
Photo 
Here is his career stats from Baseball Reference.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/player...to01.shtml

He was not an MVP though as prior poster indicated. He finished in the top 10 of votes for MVP a couple of times.
[Image: TC_RedSox.jpg]

(12-22-2011, 02:48 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: From what I can see he wasnt to bad. MVP a couple of times and hit a hr in wth world series for the mets. He played for the Indians, mets, chiSox, astros. Started at 19 and ended at 30
There doesnt seem to be many Autos out there from him. None on E-Bay, or Prior listings either. Hmm.

(12-22-2011, 02:28 PM)Krangry Wrote: So during lunch today i went to the LCS and splurged something bad, on a pack of Donruss Limited Cuts.

I pulled a Tom Agee 2/2 and cant seem to find much on any of his autos / cards.

Anyone offer some info?
I remember 2 great catches in the 69 World Series by him. What year is the card from?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(12-22-2011, 03:05 PM)krn001 Wrote: I remember 2 great catches in the 69 World Series by him. What year is the card from?

(12-22-2011, 03:10 PM)Krangry Wrote: 2011.
This would have to be a sticker auto since he passed away in 2001.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(12-22-2011, 03:22 PM)krn001 Wrote: This would have to be a sticker auto since he passed away in 2001.
It is a Cut Auto.

[Image: Agee.jpg]

Pardon the sideways picture.

Sweet looking card! Sounds like you did alright!

Didnt realize he finished his career as a Cardinal. That is pretty cool.