`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Gypsy Queen mini question...

2011 Gypsy Queen mini question...
Just curious as to whether or not the mini cards 301-350 are short prints or not in the base mini set and the Red Back mini set. I've seen many lots with no high numbers at all and some with just a few leading me to think they are SP's. Anyone have any thoughts or info?
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: 2011 Gypsy Queen mini question...
I've always thought they were.

Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

I really think they might be based on what I've seen cruising thru eBay. I guess I should try to pick them up before they are recognized as SP's by Beckett

The main two I look for when I do trades is b versions and 301-350 because they are hardest to find.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

I just picked up an extra Cano B variant if you need it. The problem with those is most don't realize they have a variation. If it's not serial #'d people just move on and they sit in a box....sadness Sad

Pm sent.

I have the Pence B variant if anyone needs that.
[Image: bannerthj011.jpg]
Thanks to talkntribe for my banner!

http://s1141.photobucket.com/home/Trey_Jones001/index