• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think im addicted to the bowman chrome. 5th box in last 2 wks

I think im addicted to the bowman chrome. 5th box in last 2 wks
HIGHLIGHTS: Auto: Jean Segura
Ref: mariekson Gregorious #500
bryce harper bcp 111
BCT: bryce harper, shelby miller, devin mesoraco
Bowmans best: jason kipnis, joe benson
not sure what the trophy cut lookin cards are the ones that are lowest numers in set but got chris archer(23) brett jackson(21) wil myers(25) and arodys vizcaino(10) REF ... thinking about buying 6 box case next or a case of the draft and prospects or triple threads.. opinions?

RE: I think im addicted to the bowman chrome. 5th box in last 2 wks
buy a case of triple threads, you get better cards, nicer looking cards, and will be worth more in the long run
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

thanks thats what leaning toward and will just buy another hobby box or 2 of the chrome

check me 4 the harper
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

You are droping some serious coin my friend. Do you trade any of this?

yeah. gna post sum stuff tonight. just got back into collecting about 4-5 months ago after a 4yr hiatus

Triple Threads will hit your wallet harder, but an overall better break. Just know when to stop yourself, it is really easy to overbuy.

yeah Im having that problem at the moment esp when I stopped for 4 yrs and getting back into it full throttle like i am..what diff harper cards does the rookies and prosp. offer?

I am just recently getting back to buying wax as well. I really liked bowman chrome draft prospects. So I opened a case of the bowman draft I don't think I did very. Barely squeezed out a little over $2k book value in org for the $625, 12box case. If your looking for bryce harper the '11 bowman draft & prospects is not the way to go as I didn't get one of his cards. Make sure you treat yourself to some nice cards on that auction block. So you don't blow all your funds on just ripping. Its pretty much a sinkhole to just rip so make sure you treat yourself to some nice singles as well. I am thinking about the topps USA baseball set case myself. I like the prospects not sure why.

Either way good luck and have fun!
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

good info. i think im gonna go with the case of chrome and box of triple threads...case of threads is just little to much