`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett missing price

Beckett missing price
how do i pm or email about a missing price where the price should be it says "buy pricing" this is for 2009 Upper Deck America's Team Jerseys #94 Tony Romo if you copy and paste as i have it here you will most likely see the same thing i have the opg for this sport and it shows the other cards values just not this one.
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

RE: Beckett missing price
refresh because I see the pricing
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

this is the one that has the mem on it not the regular one and i still dont see the pricing on this one and only this one all the others i see it

The card you asked about
2009 Upper Deck America's Team Jerseys #94 shows $30 high bv
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

thats more along the lines of its "true value" anyway but still not the opg price thats still not showing i will be trading this or selling this cards so would like to know that amount to but oh well prob go for a trade instead of selling it so i can get a comparable card that i want

(12-21-2011, 10:22 PM)keaponlaffin Wrote: thats more along the lines of its "true value" anyway but still not the opg price thats still not showing i will be trading this or selling this cards so would like to know that amount to but oh well prob go for a trade instead of selling it so i can get a comparable card that i want
Floydtown just gave you the high BV of the card. That wasn't something he made up in his mind.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

i know he wasnt when i click on the card it gives me info like what its worth in different conditions the price range of what its been selling at 15-30 who has/wants it a pic of the card etc but it looks like the high price on that range is the opg price because when i put in just the " 2009 Upper Deck America's Team Jersey" every other card has the price except the one i have but when i click them everyone of thems high price on the range matches there opg price so i guess the high always or almost always matches the opg. Its still missing the opg but seems like a high of 30 is right

(12-21-2011, 10:25 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Floydtown just gave you the high BV of the card. That wasn't something he made up in his mind.
+1
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Strange I cant see the view pricing, unless they have it tagged under the wrong sport-I have total access. Do you have just football OPG?

TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

lol i didnt think of that here everyone is thinking im stubborn and/or stupid and its probably as simple as that i only have football since thats all im collection atm when i pulll my old cards out of storage to sell/trade i will add the other but for now i only have football