Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Revitalized "PAY IT FORWARD" thread!

Revitalized "PAY IT FORWARD" thread!
Now looking for about 12-15 members.
The Rules are going to be simple.
Mods are RS20 & Rogue655
1) The giving will be done on this thread anywhere else is not following the rules on this endeavor.
2)You must PM Rogue655 or rs20 your address so we can get it to the sender upon request.
3) There is no limit on BV to send but I hope everyone will do mid to high end value. Mainly trying to help build a fellow members PC without trading so that they have a great Surprise mail day.
4) You will then post the cards you received on the thread.
5) You will choose 1 name for the list and PM RS20 or Rogue655 the name of the name you chose. we will then PM you the address so it can be mailed and received as a complete surprise to the recipient.
6) Your name will be crossed out from the list until everyone trying this out has received something.
***NEW RULES***
7) Participating members need to have been ACTIVE & TRUSTED Beckett members for 6+ months.
8) Finally, member who wish to participate must have a minimum of 5 completed trades here on Beckett and good trader feedback.

If anyone has any other ideas for the rules let me know and i will post them.

After we fill all spots, " got addy" will be replaced by pc wants. For example:

Name wants Then Team wants also oddball wants. Sound good?

Rs20 - Stevan Ridley Drew Brees and Mark Ingram
Rogue655 -LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla, Former Oregon Ducks. Esp. low #'d stuff /25 or less(Ngata, Casey Matthews, T.J. Ward, Joey Harrington. etc.). And certified emeralds /5 from any year/ any player/any team.
Chibearsboy - Garrett Wolfe, 2007 and 2010 certified FotG NFL Die-cut Prime, 2011 certified Fotg Team Prime set 2007 Elite Status gold set Warren Moon, older diecut cards
Cybertrenz02 - Bo Jackson, D McFadden, other past & present Raiders. 2010 limited RC au/199 and this years rookie class (Raiders)
Englandhousehold - Chicago Bears and hof/future hof autos
Mattfastiggi - Jacquizz Rodgers, Brett Farve, Ray Lewis, Mike Vick.
Biglump007 - 2011 certified FotG NFL Die-cut set, Justin Houston, Tyson Jackson.
Branesergen first to send, last to receive - Daniel Thomas, Michael Jordan, Sam Bradford, Ricky Williams.
Isolarte - Chicago Bears
Mannyesco - Steve Young, Patrick Willis, Frank Gore, Veron Davis, Kendall Hunter, NaVorro Bowman, David Carr, Ryan Mathews And Joey Porter
Jlombardi24 Received - New England Patriots, Tiki Barber and Barry Sanders
Card Ripper - Past and present Buccaneers, Florida Players in the Gator unis
Kenny Cooks DO NOT SEND TO. Currently MIA - L.C. Greenwood, Lamaar Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms
uwash97 - Favre, Locker, Packers, UW Huskies
Chads-cards - Keary Colbert certified NFL die cuts, sean taylor and Steelers
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

RE: Revitalized "PAY IT FORWARD" thread! Looking for new participants!
i'm in. PM incoming
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

I would like to do it again.....(0: was fun the first time.....think I could scrape some goodness together ...lol
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

I would like to be added
Looking for:
Shane Vereen
2010 Panini Threads CJ Spiller letter "I"
Topps Magic Autos
2010 Topps Prime Rookie Autographs

Check My Bucket and Sub-Folders
http://photobucket.com/jlombardi24

I dont meet the requirements but i do have quite a bit of pay it forward to catch up on now. I will likely just send something out to a participating member on here and PM you guys the name and hopefully that will put me in good standing after a few times. Either way you want to do it is fine. I am just starting out here and havent really been around long to deserve and receive much goodwill.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(12-20-2011, 11:00 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: I dont meet the requirements but i do have quite a bit of pay it forward to catch up on now. I will likely just send something out to a participating member on here and PM you guys the name and hopefully that will put me in good standing after a few times. Either way you want to do it is fine. I am just starting out here and havent really been around long to deserve and receive much goodwill.
Me too... I have some extra items laying around... Quite a bit of Texans stuff...Wink if anyone wants some pm me...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

How about a phone number attached too Tongue
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

I had fun last time, but will pass on this one. High-end just doesn't come my way too often :-)

I will keep track tho cause it is a lot of fun!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

i would love to but i do not have the completed trade requirement
Photobucket

I'm here and ready to help. Just one question should I get in or just be a mod. Always up for advice.
Wants Drew Brees everything
Second colliction Gabbert and all 2011 quarterbacks
[Image: ridley_brees.jpg]
http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k559/rshcard86/
my site
http://rshcard86.weebly.com/