`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this worth submitting to BGS or BVG

Is this worth submitting to BGS or BVG
I bought this card as a graded BCCG 9 and wanted to know if it is worth sending to BGS or BVG? I know BCCG isn't known for that good of a grading standard, so I can't decide if it is worth sending in with hopes of getting a same grade or better, or should I just be thankful that I can say I have a graded 9 vintage Ernie Banks. I posted the same question on another board and am curious what you guys think? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

[Image: IMG_0002.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0004.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0006.jpg]
[Image: QgxJg.png]

Right now I am looking for anything of Peyton Manning, Marshall Faulk, Marvin Harrison and also mid/high end auto/gu cards of Andre Dawson

Also collecting 1991 Topps Desert Shield PSA 9 or 10 Baseball cards.

RE: Is this worth submitting to BGS or BVG
If you were going to send it in for regrading I would go the PSA route with it
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

I would send it in. It looks like a pretty sharp card. I go with BVG personally.

It is a sharp card so if you want to move it I would get it graded. Plus a graded 9 is worth about $900 more than a 8. If the common feeling is that it could be a 9 you would have a pretty rare card
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

(12-20-2011, 03:16 PM)homerjg007 Wrote: It is a sharp card so if you want to move it I would get it graded. Plus a graded 9 is worth about $900 more than a 8. If the common feeling is that it could be a 9 you would have a pretty rare card

Yeah I should have added that I am curious if people think this might hold up as a 9 or is it probably going to be graded lower. I have no clue?

Right now I am looking for anything of Peyton Manning, Marshall Faulk, Marvin Harrison and also mid/high end auto/gu cards of Andre Dawson

*cough* SGC *cough*

My opinion is a 6 or 7 on the grade. Still worth it IMO. Great card!
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

Best you could hope for is a 7. If the card was any better than that BCCG would have graded it a 10.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

Agreed, with the top/bottom centering off and what looks to be a slightly soft upper left corner, a 7 would be the best you could hope for.

That said, it is an attractive card.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

Thanks for the replies. It helps a lot.

Nice card. I want to know who the heck sent that card to BCCG in the first place??!!!?
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]