`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello my names Matt

Hello my names Matt
and I am an ebay addict (also seem to be developing a beckett forum addiction as well) i have been buying way to much from ebay but its fun getting boxes of cards to open and once there all open i want more to open lol anybody else have this problem maybe we can start a support group .....oh wait you have to want help and im having to much fun with my addiction to get help never mind lol
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

RE: Hello my names Matt
I think most of these boards would be part of that support group lol

hello again thelegandjerryrice nice to see you here lol guess your an addict to since your still on what do you think of this buy obviously not having a really good year but not terrible for a rookie http://www.ebay.com/itm/120829797871?ssP...1497.l2649
either way way cheaper per card then my last buy

(12-20-2011, 01:53 AM)keaponlaffin Wrote: hello again thelegandjerryrice nice to see you here lol guess your an addict to since your still on what do you think of this buy obviously not having a really good year but not terrible for a rookie http://www.ebay.com/itm/120829797871?ssP...1497.l2649
either way way cheaper per card then my last buy
Now THAT lot I would have bought. I think Hunter is gonna be the man to take over for Gore.
You can't judge a rookie year when he is a backup to a very capable starter.

very true some people probably didnt think much of Steve Young when he was in Joe Montana's shadow (and what a shadow that one was) but he turned out to be a top 10 qb as well (at least on my list and many many others)

(12-20-2011, 03:53 AM)keaponlaffin Wrote: very true some people probably didnt think much of Steve Young when he was in Joe Montana's shadow (and what a shadow that one was) but he turned out to be a top 10 qb as well (at least on my list and many many others)
Yeah lets not get on the Young topic lol.
I am a Young hater "nuff said"...

lol i can forgive you for being a young hater as long as Joe Montana is in your top 10

(12-20-2011, 01:48 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: I think most of these boards would be part of that support group lol
+1!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

It's not a support group, if we're all enablers!!
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Yeah, we'll support the habit!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]