`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debate this one: Andruw Jones....HOF or not?

RE: Debate this one: Andruw Jones....HOF or not?
IMO there is no way.
If you have less than 25 trades. I ask that you ship first!
Collecting RC's / Prospects / USA / Aflac & Mike Stanton......
[Image: Scan1-1.jpg]

yes, he belongs in the hof for his defensive performance alone. he is the greatest defensive outfielder of all-time, but most bb fans don't realize that.

(12-28-2011, 10:58 PM)jers86 Wrote: yes, he belongs in the hof for his defensive performance alone. he is the greatest defensive outfielder of all-time, but most bb fans don't realize that.
I believe Roberto Clemente fans would debate that.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

Jones had tremenous range and speed in his heyday, but his arm takes a backseat to a legion of outfielders.

i prefer chipper in the hall

(12-28-2011, 10:58 PM)jers86 Wrote: yes, he belongs in the hof for his defensive performance alone. he is the greatest defensive outfielder of all-time, but most bb fans don't realize that.
I dont think defense is what takes you over the bump to get into the hof. If that were the case omar vizquel woulod be a no brainer to get in and I have my doubts whether he is a hofer or not.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s