`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoutout to fbqueen!

Shoutout to fbqueen!
About a week ago i commented on a post made by fbqueen about how topps did great on a redemption issue and made right by sending a mickey rourke movie icons lettermen. He is one of my all time fav actors

Well fbqueen sen it my way! Talk about a really cool and neat early Christmas present, couldnt be happier and made my daySmile

here it is:

[Image: rourke.jpg]

I think this may well be my first nameplate hunt. Found a few on the bay so considering it.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

RE: Shoutout to fbqueen!
glad u got it!! good luck on the nameplate
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

Very nice!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(12-19-2011, 07:38 PM)fbqueen Wrote: glad u got it!! good luck on the nameplate
thanks again, it sure is sweet. I found one with the letter H, which intrigues me because someone posted on you thread that it spelled out mickey. It cant be that or rourke so i am guessing its gonna spell out "hollywood icons" considering thhis one and the ones i have found.

Also i am trying to find something to get back to you for it but have no clue what you have thomas jones rookie auto wise. About how are you on those? Got a bunch, a few, or you need most of them? Im looking at some really nice ones on the bay.
(12-19-2011, 07:41 PM)branesergen Wrote: Very nice!
Thank you, check em out if you have fav actor or actress, they actually really nice looking in person and a few have autos depending on the card

(12-19-2011, 07:52 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: thanks again, it sure is sweet. I found one with the letter H, which intrigues me because someone posted on you thread that it spelled out mickey. It cant be that or rourke so i am guessing its gonna spell out "hollywood icons" considering thhis one and the ones i have found.

Also i am trying to find something to get back to you for it but have no clue what you have thomas jones rookie auto wise. About how are you on those? Got a bunch, a few, or you need most of them? Im looking at some really nice ones on the bay.

Thank you, check em out if you have fav actor or actress, they actually really nice looking in person and a few have autos depending on the card
seriously you really dont have to retalliate!! I got it in the mail and was like "cool,.....uggghh what am i gona do with this?" LOL id much rather it be with somebody who could enjoy it more.
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

Wow!!! That's pretty cool...Great job fbqueen!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(12-19-2011, 07:58 PM)fbqueen Wrote: seriously you really dont have to retalliate!! I got it in the mail and was like "cool,.....uggghh what am i gona do with this?" LOL id much rather it be with somebody who could enjoy it more.
Alright i guess im have to pay it forward to someone then, hmmm...

(12-19-2011, 06:13 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: About a week ago i commented on a post made by fbqueen about how topps did great on a redemption issue and made right by sending a mickey rourke movie icons lettermen. He is one of my all time fav actors

Well fbqueen sen it my way! Talk about a really cool and neat early Christmas present, couldnt be happier and made my daySmile

here it is:

[Image: rourke.jpg]

I think this may well be my first nameplate hunt. Found a few on the bay so considering it.
Hey, I have a redemption card for one of those Rourke nameplates. It says it expired 6/12/2011, but if you want I'll give you the code and you can try to see if UD will honor it. PM me if you want it
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

(12-19-2011, 09:09 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: Hey, I have a redemption card for one of those Rourke nameplates. It says it expired 6/12/2011, but if you want I'll give you the code and you can try to see if UD will honor it. PM me if you want it
ok i will give it a shot and see if they can do it, they gotta still have em to be giving them out as extras so maybe, whats the link for it?

Sweet card!

Way to be awesome fbqueen!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**