"Tebowing" contest

RE: "Tebowing" contest
so far only one picture....this is going to be an easy contest
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

I was on a "ghost" tour in Door County, Wis with the wife on Halloween. I wanted to do Tebowing pics on out trip. Just as the tour started, the wife jumps up to the front of the trolley, I drop down for a Tebow. She took the pic a little early cause my hand isnt to my forehead, I know, bad form. I love the look on everyones face. Like WTF? I went back to my seat and the tour guide stares at me and say, "Ok, there is a stroy to that, what is it?" I had to explain Tebowing because it was only days old at the time.

[Image: 309738_10150451906786145_731036144_10713...3766_n.jpg]
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

(12-18-2011, 02:41 PM)samiamryan Wrote: I was on a "ghost" tour in Door County, Wis with the wife on Halloween. I wanted to do Tebowing pics on out trip. Just as the tour started, the wife jumps up to the front of the trolley, I drop down for a Tebow. She took the pic a little early cause my hand isnt to my forehead, I know, bad form. I love the look on everyones face. Like WTF? I went back to my seat and the tour guide stares at me and say, "Ok, there is a stroy to that, what is it?" I had to explain Tebowing because it was only days old at the time.

[Image: 309738_10150451906786145_731036144_10713...3766_n.jpg]
I love the " WTF look" on everyone's faces. That is a classic.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

nice background

Wednesday 2000 hrs central time is the deadline

i know there's already a daughter pic on here but i will post mine too just for looks. i had here do it for a pic now she out of nowhere will say "dad look" and she'll be doing it without me asking. maybe i can catch her again and post a random one.

[Image: 2011-11-20_09-35-27_539.jpg]
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Personally boycotting this thread. Can I post a pic of me spiking the ball like Brady did yesterday when the Pats beat Tebow? Big Grin

(12-19-2011, 12:45 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Personally boycotting this thread. Can I post a pic of me spiking the ball like Brady did yesterday when the Pats beat Tebow? Big Grin
LOL. Well played!!!
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

PRICELESS...Smile
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(12-19-2011, 12:45 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Personally boycotting this thread. Can I post a pic of me spiking the ball like Brady did yesterday when the Pats beat Tebow? Big Grin
..i dare you.....you wont do it