`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great job Beckett! Seriously!

Great job Beckett! Seriously!
I want to thank the people responsible for improving the trading and organize features.

The organize is working ten times quicker as is the trading function. This is a big deal and saves a lot of time.

Thanks a lot for the good work.

RE: Great job Beckett! Seriously!
I agree. While in the beginning there were some kinks, I think the new features are way better.
Matt Holliday Refractors -75/162 - 46.3%
2006 UC Ensemble Triple Auto 69/87 - 79.0%
2007 UD Future Stars Triple Auto 11/18 - 61.0%
2007 SS Dual Auto Brwn Glv/Blk Ink 7/34 - 20.5%
[Image: TXqak.png]

I love it too, thanks to all who did the work, must have been a huge task, but was well worth it for us users..

I am still getting issues with errors. Deleting folders and adding to organize. I used to be able to look up a card,click add to organize ,create a new folder and the card would be there. Now I have to click add to organize create the folder,refresh the page and re-add. I hope this isn't the new way of adding. its a p-i-t-a.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(12-17-2011, 09:15 AM)talkntribe Wrote: I am still getting issues with errors. Deleting folders and adding to organize. I used to be able to look up a card,click add to organize ,create a new folder and the card would be there. Now I have to click add to organize create the folder,refresh the page and re-add. I hope this isn't the new way of adding. its a p-i-t-a.
I thought I forgot how to add cards because I was having the same problem. I can't create a new folder when it asks me to add cards to a folder. The folder has to already exist. Wasted a lot of time adding stuff and had to do it twice.
I would also like the "trade for" cell to switch from a 1 to a zero after I have received the cards. Instead of the org. making a new entry that tells me who I traded with. This is a pain when I am building sets and have a lot of trades going. I have to keep track of what I have coming in on paper so I don't trade for the same card multiple times.

They still have to fix that adding new collection part. You have to manually add the card a second time to the collection in order for the card to appear.

Otherwise, the organize and trade functions are working light speed compared to what they were doing previously.