`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Questions

A Few Questions
1) I would like to know what everyone's idea's were as far as cards in top loaders. I know everyone will be different, but where do you draw the line as far as whether to put a card in sleeve, loader, team bag or just put them in a card binder.

2) I am going to be starting a display soon, and was wondering what I should display. I was thinking of only displaying auto's and multicolored patch cards. Does anyone out there display commons, or variants of a card such as Prestige Xtra pt's etc.?
[Image: 001-1.jpg]

RE: A Few Questions
easy grade corner cut penny sleeve, toploader, and a team bag (all Ultra Pro) for EVERY card at the minimum... BUT I am working on using Ultra Pro one touch mags for my ENTIRE Shipley PC...Smile HIGH ROLLER...Smile
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

I tend to put the bigger cards in one touches because I have a hard time putting them in penny sleeves and a top loader. As far as displaying them, I feel ya. I just bought a new house and one of my rooms has been designated the man cave and I'm trying to figure out how to display them as well.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

I'm slabbing my whole PC
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile