`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How bout that mailman!!

How bout that mailman!!
OMG....leaves my 500.00 COMC order in front of the door of my APARTMENT! when I have a perfectly good LOCKED mailbox. The day before a 75.00 xmas present...WTH is this guys problem!
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

RE: How bout that mailman!!
Yikes!!! At least you got it...Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

sounds like you should pay him a visit and let him know you got a mailbox lol
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

I'm guessing he doesn't know that it's a 500.00 package and it's probably not insured since he didn't make you sign for it
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

WOW!!!
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

I'm glad you got it safely. My mailman likes to stuff large envelopes one after another into my mailbox as if there was nothing inside them. I once had a priority flat-rate envelope what was stuffed so badly into an already full mailbox that a full third of the envelope was ripped off. Luckily the cards inside were also in at least one bubble mailer so they were well protected and fine. I'm thinking, if you can't fit it in my mailbox easily, at least ring the dang doorbell! Which is like 10 feet from the mailbox! But they don't care, either...
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

speaking as a mailman,i would never leave a package at a door of an apartment building. unless it is a secure building indoors. letters and packages specificly have to say "do not bend" in order for us to not bend it. best tip is to empty your mailbox on a daily basis to keep it clutter free.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

What gets me is the COMC package was pretty small and it would have easily fit into the mailbox. I always empty it on a daily basis so i know there was room. Our old mailman was good but recently we got a "new guy". Had a few bubble mailers delivered to the neighbor and now this. He could have at least dropped it in the back patio as opposed to leaving it out in the open by the front door.
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%