`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UN-FRICKIN-BELIEVABLE!!!! **Idiot Alert**

RE: UN-FRICKIN-BELIEVABLE!!!! **Idiot Alert**
(12-19-2011, 09:54 PM)keaponlaffin Wrote: hey lambeau legend4 what happened to leaving negative feedback? please dont tell me your going to let the seller get away with what they did even if they give you a full refund they deserve negative feedback with a detailed reason as to why they got it so other potential buyers know what there getting into i almost always look at a sellers detailed feedback so i can see if they get legit negatives and/or how they handle the negative feedbacks.
Oh, I didnt forget about it nor am I gonna leave it slide! I jus havent been on fleabay a whole lot lately. But, proper feedback has been left!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

outstanding defiantly dropped there score enough to catch the attention of potential buyers hopefully they will change how they mail things or face the consequences anytime someone mails a card unprotected in a pwe even if the card ends up being ok they should still get negative feedback so that others know that once they have there money that they dont give a crap about there buyer and if the card arrives in the same condition it left in or get destroyed in transit.
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

I think fleabay shud add a "shipping methods" line to the detailed seller ratings thing! I have had people package cards stupid, & send in a bubble mailer and I've had people send a card well protected in a PWE. I am NEVER a fan of PWE's, but if a seller ships in a pwe & the card arrives in good condition, I dont leave feedback jus based on them shipping in a pwe. I will usually contact the seller & express my thought about it, and then proceed to leave the proper feedback.

I think there should be a MANDITORY lesson on "How to ship securely" given to anyone who wants to sell cards. Whe I sell on fleabay, I put the card in a soft sleeve, then in a top loader, then inside a team bag with one of those cardboard fillers in there along with the invoice. I make sure to give maximum protection to the card, whether its a common base or a million dollar card. I go by the golden rule of shipping.... "Ship cards to others as you would have them shipped to you." Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**