`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way to go upper deck!

Way to go upper deck!
I sent in an redemption months ago and actually forgot all about it, nothing great just a mickey rourke Movie Icons letterman from Icons well anyways upper deck sent it plus a free brett favre limited edition 2009 upper deck!! Not a biggie but totally unexpected, has anybody else received freebies outta the blue from card companies? Not replacements just a lil something nice added in?
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

RE: Way to go upper deck!
(12-15-2011, 08:28 PM)fbqueen Wrote: I sent in an redemption months ago and actually forgot all about it, nothing great just a mickey rourke Movie Icons letterman from Icons well anyways upper deck sent it plus a free brett favre limited edition 2009 upper deck!! Not a biggie but totally unexpected, has anybody else received freebies outta the blue from card companies? Not replacements just a lil something nice added in?
Lately I have gotten packs with replacements for damaged cards as well as the new card or replacement from Panini.
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

Pics!!!Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

i wanna see the rourke myself, one of my fav all time actors
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

I have one of those myself forgot to redeem it
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

(12-15-2011, 09:21 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: i wanna see the rourke myself, one of my fav all time actors
hey sorry my scanner is under my christmas tree so no scans til after the 25th lol...pm me ur addy

(12-15-2011, 09:59 PM)fbqueen Wrote: hey sorry my scanner is under my christmas tree so no scans til after the 25th lol...pm me ur addy
+1000000
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

I think Leaf treated me the best for replacements.I bought a box of ultimate leaf football.One of the cards was a football shaped card.It was a John Clay auto damaged.I wrote Leaf and sent the card in.I got it back a week later with a Austin Pettis autographed Ultimate Leaf Football shaped card and they added in A Leaf MMA John Bones Jones Autograph for my trouble.I was thrilled and stunned at the same time.Leaf went way out of there way.
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

thats cool, i heard of times when cards were damaged or took for ever to redeem where they would add stuff to make it up; i just thought it was real cool of them to add something in just for the heck of it.

(12-15-2011, 08:28 PM)fbqueen Wrote: I sent in an redemption months ago and actually forgot all about it, nothing great just a mickey rourke Movie Icons letterman from Icons well anyways upper deck sent it plus a free brett favre limited edition 2009 upper deck!! Not a biggie but totally unexpected, has anybody else received freebies outta the blue from card companies? Not replacements just a lil something nice added in?
I'm surprised you didnt accuse Upper Deck of doing something they didnt do .