`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To all who bust boxes and cases: I can clean up space!

To all who bust boxes and cases: I can clean up space!

I'm writing this for all the guys who buy cases and boxes of cards. If you guys have an overload of base cards,and or inserts you want to unload.I would like to get them. I don't care what they are and if they are doubles,triples. If you are running out of room or simply throwing away the base stuff,please send them my way.

I am willing to trade cards for shipping cost or whatever you prefer. Me and my son have been doing some nice bonding with cards. He is learning alot and loves to collect now.

If interested please contact me through pm on what you have..Any brands will do. "Just please no more 80's-90's as i'm overloaded myself.lol

Dan
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

RE: To all who bust boxes and cases: I can clean up space!
Hey Dan.. I'll send you a PM with some stuff want to unload.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

i have a bunch of dubs and trips. 2011 bowman chorme and dpp to be exact. i have to go through them

Have any Padres cards?

Have tonssssssss of 2011 topps, lineage etc

(12-15-2011, 05:19 PM)PadresFan86 Wrote: Have any Padres cards?

Have tonssssssss of 2011 topps, lineage etc
I'm interested in the other stuff. I already have an overload of 2011 topps s1 and s2 base cards. I'm open for the inserts though.

I have a ton of 04-06 cards to unload. If you want, I can send them

lOL... How did you get all those series one and two I wonder..lol.. Hope you guys are having fun With that...

I actually had 2 shoe boxes of those 2011 topps also. I didn't want to say not to add them. My son is making posters out of most. lol