Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jeter gives gift baskets

Jeter gives gift baskets
http://www.charter.net/tv/3/player/vendo...rc_1224980

I found this story hilarious. Looks like Jeter autos are a flooding the market, what do you think?

RE: Jeter gives gift baskets
lol...it's affordable and I love it personally (I saw that article a few days ago)
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

That is wy to funny.. Thanks for the morning laugh..

An autograph ball is what every girl wants. lol. Basically paying for sex. He may be a star on the field but he seems like another low life off. I'm sure all the girls think he is a joke.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

Hey its cheaper than having to pay for it. But I did not see the video as its not showing for me.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

You know what is even funnier- DJ slept with a girl and gave her a gift basket. Then slept with the same girl down the road and gave her the same exact basket. lol Sources say Jeter is a very shy person. Not that shy. Who sleeps with someone and forgets? I don't,and didn't.
(12-15-2011, 11:57 AM)chrisa19978 Wrote: Hey its cheaper than having to pay for it. But I did not see the video as its not showing for me.
just google it. Better,more detailed articles than the video. Wink
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(12-15-2011, 12:02 PM)talkntribe Wrote: You know what is even funnier- DJ slept with a girl and gave her a gift basket. Then slept with the same girl down the road and gave her the same exact basket. lol Sources say Jeter is a very shy person. Not that shy. Who sleeps with someone and forgets? I don't,and didn't.

just google it. Better,more detailed articles than the video. Wink
What can I say everyone already knows he is a pimp. If they look as good as his famous people list hes doing even better than I thought.

say what you want about it but that guy has prob tagged the hottest girls on the planet. Id give anything to be him for a day.

This story was in the new york post the other day , hilarious

(12-15-2011, 11:57 AM)talkntribe Wrote: He may be a star on the field but he seems like another low life off. I'm sure all the girls think he is a joke.
A bit harsh don't you think? It's not like he's smacking around team employees or hitting his wife like the guy in your sig. Smile

(12-15-2011, 12:57 PM)john1580 Wrote: say what you want about it but that guy has prob tagged the hottest girls on the planet. Id give anything to be him for a day.

This story was in the new york post the other day , hilarious
Just look at his celebrity list says enough right there. He was with most of them in there prime as well. To me Jessica Alba has gotten to shinny but when he was with her all the way back to dark angel time she was really sexy. +2 for being Jeter for a day.
(12-15-2011, 11:57 AM)talkntribe Wrote: An autograph ball is what every girl wants. lol. Basically paying for sex. He may be a star on the field but he seems like another low life off. I'm sure all the girls think he is a joke.
I missed this one but the guy has a point as he dose not beat them then part ways by giving gifts. Apparently if some of them came back a 2nd time he most of done something right.