`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Trading and common courtesy

RE: Trading and common courtesy
beckett should just simplify it and add a lil tab that says "get bent" in the drop down for why you wanna cancel the trade!
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

(12-14-2011, 09:59 PM)fbqueen Wrote: beckett should just simplify it and add a lil tab that says "get bent" in the drop down for why you wanna cancel the trade!
That is a REALLY good idea. Might help cut down on the trade offers that make you scratch your head and wonder what the other member is smoking!
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

I made a trade with someone and I got their card, so I sent a message asking if they got mine. No reply after a week, so I still dont know if they got the card. I guess I shouldnt care since my end is good.

I promise, I'll do better next time
[Image: shy_girl.gif]
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Why not say, I KIRR YOU MANG!!! I KIRR YOU!!
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

(12-14-2011, 10:10 PM)eldapeeze Wrote: I made a trade with someone and I got their card, so I sent a message asking if they got mine. No reply after a week, so I still dont know if they got the card. I guess I shouldnt care since my end is good.
wow really? When thoughts pop into ur mind u should ask urself quietly if its good to post before u do...when u type it on here we can all see it.

so when u go to burger king and u order a burger then go to the first window and give them ur debit card and they charge u for it would u appreciate it if they didnt care if u ever got ur food or not?? Give the other trader some more time, maybe they dont check messages too often
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

Yeah this happened to me a while ago. I was doing a huge trade and pulled all 100+ cards out to verify that I had them. Then out of blue they cancelled with "Card no longer needed" Really? all 100+ of them? It is indeed frustrating. Not to mention the time I took out putting all their needs together. Just a rant. lol.

I am very well aware that folks can trade there cards to whom ever they want to. I am not entitled to be the 1st on any ones list. But I know very well the folks who are sliding further down my list and being added to the "do not trade with this jackwagon" list. And it is all due to the lack of a little common courtesy. I don't even take the "ignore" button road. I am more than willing to tell you why I won't trade with you.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

I hear you completely and I find it quite annoying as well.

But I have to say I am guilty of this with a few people here and it's primarily because they closed the dang trade before I even knew it was open. Don't know why, but I don't get notifications every time I get an offer or a comment. Sometimes I get notification that a trade is declined and I think to myself, "What trade??" Just thought I'd put another spin out there.

Of course, I just had one closed on me the other day because I guess me needing to look around for more than 24 hours was just too much to ask... Glad to know other people have all day, every day to spend on the site. Sad
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(12-14-2011, 10:27 PM)fbqueen Wrote: wow really? When thoughts pop into ur mind u should ask urself quietly if its good to post before u do...when u type it on here we can all see it.

so when u go to burger king and u order a burger then go to the first window and give them ur debit card and they charge u for it would u appreciate it if they didnt care if u ever got ur food or not?? Give the other trader some more time, maybe they dont check messages too often
lol, I was thinking the same thing.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]