Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best way to ship a pack of cards!

Best way to ship a pack of cards!
Hi Guys

I was hoping you could give me some tips on the best way to ship a sealed packet of football cards. I was thinking of taping the packet to a piece of cardboard slightly bigger than the packet and then shipping it off in a bubble mailer. Would this be sufficient, or do you have another suggestion.

RE: Best way to ship a pack of cards!
I would wrap the pack in bubble wrap and then tape the bubble wrap to a piece of cardboard and then put that into a bubble mailer...better safe than sorry
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(12-14-2011, 06:39 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: I would wrap the pack in bubble wrap and then tape the bubble wrap to a piece of cardboard and then put that into a bubble mailer...better safe than sorry
+1
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Pack goes into oversized toploader if you have one thick enough. Toploader goes into team bag. Team bag gets sealed and it's good to go. If you don't have a thick enough toploader then place the pack into a team bag. Then place the bag between two pieces of cards board and tape them together. You can use some bubble wrap to surround the whole thing if you like but if you use a bubble mailer with the method I just described you should be fine. Be sure to put a barrier like a team bag between the pack and packaging material just to make sure that when the buyer opens the package he doesn't accidentally open the pack by trying to get the packaging material off. That would probably lead to a buyer wanting a refund for an already opened pack. Just something to think about, as you don't want someone having a tough time just getting to the package.
I state that from experience of having received cards that are completed sealed in a bubble wrap prison with so much tape around the bubble wrap that it took me 15 minutes of careful cutting and a lot of patience to safely remove the cards.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

bubble wrap it, then some thicker cardboard, double the cardboard up if need be if the cardboard is still bendable, and use painter's tape rather than scotch/packing tape, it comes off a lot easier when the buyer receives it , trying to pull off that heavy duty mailing tape can sometimes damage the cards. the packing/mailing tape should only be used to seal the bubblemail envelope.

Just put it in a plain white envelope and put a 44 cent stamp on it.
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

(12-14-2011, 07:24 PM)kennycooks Wrote: Just put it in a plain white envelope and put a 44 cent stamp on it.
+1 thats what I would do !

[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

(12-14-2011, 07:24 PM)kennycooks Wrote: Just put it in a plain white envelope and put a 44 cent stamp on it.
I hate PWE's!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

I think the best way would be with my addy on it...........just sayin
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641