IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twitter Autograph Inscription

RE: Twitter Autograph Inscription
No thanks, ruins the card.

Don't care about the twitter handle but his autograph and the card are great looking.

i think its stupid, it ruins the card.. i will not be buying any auto's with twitter/facebook things on them
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

(12-14-2011, 07:51 PM)elfeo013 Wrote: i think its stupid, it ruins the card.. i will not be buying any auto's with twitter/facebook things on them
Same here. Twitter is stupid and will die out just like myspace did.

I like the card but I realy think its funny!! Will the players just desperate for follwers inscribe or veryone?
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

They are having Inscription autos in 2012 Tribute, so he wasn't told or asked to sign his twitter handle on there, but he was probably told to add an inscription that isn't inappropriate so thats what hed did
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

(12-15-2011, 12:34 PM)clarkzac Wrote: They are having Inscription autos in 2012 Tribute, so he wasn't told or asked to sign his twitter handle on there, but he was probably told to add an inscription that isn't inappropriate so thats what hed did
Yeah Topps has been tweeting pictures of upcoming Tribute Inscription autos and it looks like they're allowing players to inscribe whatever they want. When they posted Brandon Phillips auto they seemed pretty excited that he inscribed his twitter handle.
[Image: giantssig1.jpg]

I collect Brandon Belt, Pablo Sandoval, Matt Cain and Gary Brown!

Edgar Martinez - 7 tim abstov!

[Image: abstar.jpg]

I wonder how long ago they had him signing that card because I put the thread out there on here and forwarded the suggestion to Panini and Topps about a month ago. Never heard back from Topps but Panini said it was a good idea and was worth considering for future releases.

Too bad it's 1/1 or I'd have to try to get it.
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*

I want this so bad! I'd never afford it, though...his tweets are hilarious
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)