`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
To sell, or not to sell????

To sell, or not to sell????
Game used cards?? I have spent a few years building this collection, but now I have been bitten by the vintage rookie card bug... Not sure if I should sell for the cards I want, or keep the collection as is. Also, does Beckett sell large lots like this?

http://s611.photobucket.com/albums/tt200...?start=all

Any $0.02 is appreciated.

RE: To sell, or not to sell????
I wouldn't sell them, if u had doubles of some maybe keep the one u really like and sell the other. You can always replace the common ones. By the way awesome collection.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

Duuuuude, that t205 Cobb, Red is nasty. Whered ya get it?

Serious collection ya got there, thanks for sharing.

(12-14-2011, 02:09 PM)Merovius Wrote: Duuuuude, that t205 Cobb, Red is nasty. Whered ya get it?

Serious collection ya got there, thanks for sharing.
Bought it from one of the members of this board...

That is some awesome stuff there! How long have you been collecting? Also Gu'd recent anyway seems to be worth alot less so I would keep the vintage ones for sure.

(12-14-2011, 02:56 PM)magneto2 Wrote: That is some awesome stuff there! How long have you been collecting? Also Gu'd recent anyway seems to be worth alot less so I would keep the vintage ones for sure.
Started again around 3 years ago...

If you're unsure, Don't sell. You probably won't get what they are worth now a days. Although, cards are only worth what somebody is willing to pay for them. Aww, heck. What do i know, I've been drinking. Don't listen to me. Go with your gut. If you have any doubt whatsoever of selling them, Don't. You can always sell them at a later date. It's just hard to get back what you already sold if you decide you made a bad call.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Great cards! I'm sure it took alot of work to get them all. I would'nt sell unless its an offer that you can't refuse!
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

i dont think you should sell them. i might be best to trade. atleast then you'll get book. if you do trade them, i like your timeless maris, gehrig classics and throwback, williams tools and mays king.
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I love your Gehrig's. I would trade the patch cards for vintage. I think the vintage has better track record.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball