`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Beckett mailday

A Beckett mailday
I got my game I had won from Beckett the other day which also included a Chris Olds auto and a card with him on it. Only bad part is the game is for a gaming system I dont have. Guess i will have to sell it and get the right version or cards lol. I am not complaining though. Finally won something from Beckett!!

[Image: 100_2626.jpg]

RE: A Beckett mailday
That mini is funny...lol
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(12-14-2011, 06:51 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: That mini is funny...lol
I thought it was. supposedly only 25 made lol

Thats cool, man! Congrats on the win. But I am very disappionted in Chris Olds....! You would think, as a card collector himself, working at beckett & the countless articles that have been written on the subject (online & in print) that he would have the common sense to sign a clean auto, and NOT have it run off the side of the card!! LOL!

SHAME ON YOU CHRIS OLDS!! :'(
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(12-15-2011, 12:47 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Thats cool, man! Congrats on the win. But I am very disappionted in Chris Olds....! You would think, as a card collector himself, working at beckett & the countless articles that have been written on the subject (online & in print) that he would have the common sense to sign a clean auto, and NOT have it run off the side of the card!! LOL!

SHAME ON YOU CHRIS OLDS!! :'(
LOL! At least it wasn't a sticker auto Smile

Cool. Congrats.
Matt Holliday Refractors -75/162 - 46.3%
2006 UC Ensemble Triple Auto 69/87 - 79.0%
2007 UD Future Stars Triple Auto 11/18 - 61.0%
2007 SS Dual Auto Brwn Glv/Blk Ink 7/34 - 20.5%
[Image: TXqak.png]