`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who owns a LCS.....need some advice on starting one.

Who owns a LCS.....need some advice on starting one.
So I have been wanting to do this for a while and I am finally go to go for it. Now I am not going to jump in head first, but I am going to start slow with box breaking and selling online, but I eventually want to leave my current career to become a LCS owner. The LCS that we have in my area is very old school and I think they are just coasting till they retire at sometime in the future........I need thoughts from current LCS owners on how you built your inventory and what are some methods that have made you successful so far.

RE: Who owns a LCS.....need some advice on starting one.
Where are you going to do it???
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Central Florida

Im going down to Tampa after Christmas actually. What city?
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

I thought about this in Austin but i cant do it on my own. I have some ideas but you are probably better getting some info from a current shop now. Good luck!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Rather not say, just because of other people on here that might go to the same LCS I currently go to....but it is about 30 mins away from Tampa

(12-13-2011, 08:58 PM)dabears 1985 Wrote: Im going down to Tampa after Christmas actually. What city?

I have also come up with some of my own ideas such as having area where people can hang out and watch sports and talk cards, my current LCS is so dry and it is just in and out.

(12-13-2011, 08:58 PM)jncdrew Wrote: I thought about this in Austin but i cant do it on my own. I have some ideas but you are probably better getting some info from a current shop now. Good luck!

oh ok. cool
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

my suggestion would be to contact the existing owner and see if you can buy him out over a period of time.
Looking for:
Shane Vereen
2010 Panini Threads CJ Spiller letter "I"
Topps Magic Autos
2010 Topps Prime Rookie Autographs

Check My Bucket and Sub-Folders
http://photobucket.com/jlombardi24

Sending a PM

Good call, here is the problem he has a "bloodline" that it is going to take over once gone, but everyone that goes there does not like the "next of kin" and only goes there still because the original owner still works 3 days a week

(12-13-2011, 09:03 PM)jlombardi24 Wrote: my suggestion would be to contact the existing owner and see if you can buy him out over a period of time.