`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAKES ME WANT TO COLLECT HIM EVEN MORE

MAKES ME WANT TO COLLECT HIM EVEN MORE
Recently I got tweeted by Keary Colbert telling me he appreciated my collection of him and that he thought it was awesome...and promptly accepted my friend request on FB. The guy couldnt have been any nicer and im thinking of sending him a letter in the near future. How many of you have either met/been in contact with your favorite player?
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: How many of you have contacted your PC player?
(12-12-2011, 10:29 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Recently I got tweeted by Keary Colbert telling me he appreciated my collection of him and that he thought it was awesome...and promptly accepted my friend request on FB. The guy couldnt have been any nicer and im thinking of sending him a letter in the near future. How many of you have either met/been in contact with your favorite player?
That's AWESOME!!!!

I met Ricky a few times when I was at Texas working in the athletic department. Haven't made contact since.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(12-12-2011, 10:32 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: That's AWESOME!!!!

I met Ricky a few times when I was at Texas working in the athletic department. Haven't made contact since.
Yeah I was really surprised he answered so quickly! I was kind of upset though because I havent been on twitter in ages and they only let you type so much so I couldnt say everything I wanted

Mine is prolly still in jail
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(12-12-2011, 10:35 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: Mine is prolly still in jail
garret wolfe? hes in jail??? for what?

(12-12-2011, 10:41 PM)chads-cards Wrote: garret wolfe? hes in jail??? for what?
just a joke..oh he got arrested last summer for a brawl or something..i'm sure he is out but i like to make jokes about my choice in players to collect
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(12-12-2011, 10:50 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: just a joke..oh he got arrested last summer for a brawl or something..i'm sure he is out but i like to make jokes about my choice in players to collect
Smile
haha! well mine is currently a music producer

My son has met, talked and actually threw with josh Freeman a couple times but I have met him once.... Great experience my son has had which is why we collect him through thick and thin. He is a great guy very down to earth and cares about his fans.
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

no football pc guys but my only baseball pc is a personal friend. colby lewis for the texas rangers.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(12-12-2011, 10:29 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Recently I got tweeted by Keary Colbert telling me he appreciated my collection of him and that he thought it was awesome...and promptly accepted my friend request on FB. The guy couldnt have been any nicer and im thinking of sending him a letter in the near future. How many of you have either met/been in contact with your favorite player?
I am lucky , I was T.J.'s QB coach when he played QB at Kalamazoo's Loy Norrix high school in 1997 and 1998. Obviously my favorite player and best of all a Spartan.

[Image: scan0017.jpg]

My 1/1 T.J. Duckett
Photobucket