`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAKES ME WANT TO COLLECT HIM EVEN MORE

RE: MAKES ME WANT TO COLLECT HIM EVEN MORE
I've been collecting strictly Nolan Ryan cards since the summer of 1990. I met him back in 1995 before my brain surgery that was in 2001. And my friend tried to set up for Nolan to come visit me in the hospital last year, but that fell through because he had another speaking arrangement. He did send me a really cool gift package.

The time back in 1995 was cool. It was when Nolan was just made a Texas Parks and Wildlife Commissioner. There was a big dinner out at South Fork Ranch where they shot the original T.V. series Dallas. I got his autograph and after the event was over I even got my picture taken with him.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

RE: MAKES ME WANT TO COLLECT HIM EVEN MORE
I haven't met any of my favorite football players yet. I do have two players that live close to me. Mike Compton. I went to school with him. He played for the Lions,Pats, and jags. I also live in the same town of the Steelers' Heath Miller and see him out in town from time to time. When I was a kid I was and still am a Pete Rose fan and I got to meet him when I was around 11 or 12 years old. I got my baseball signed by him. So far, this is the biggest sports player I've ever met.
[Image: bannerqww.png]