`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dedicated PC Thread

Dedicated PC Thread
Is anyone interested in having a stickied thread to show off our collections if wanted so we do not clog up the everyday threads?
Matt Holliday Refractors -75/162 - 46.3%
2006 UC Ensemble Triple Auto 69/87 - 79.0%
2007 UD Future Stars Triple Auto 11/18 - 61.0%
2007 SS Dual Auto Brwn Glv/Blk Ink 7/34 - 20.5%
[Image: TXqak.png]

RE: Dedicated PC Thread
Please no more sticky threads, I do not see that the threads are getting clogged up. I see the same threads on the front page for days at a time with any responses to them anyway.

I like the concept but along the lines of what dkotart said, probably not needed. Just before typing this post, there was still a thread at the bottom of the front page that had it's last post at 12:43 PM EST yesterday.

This is an interesting concept, but I don't think a stickied thread is the way to go. I think the best way to do this is almost like "supercollector hall of fames" used on other boards. Instead of stickied threads, there is an entire forum dedicated to this purpose.
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%

You don't understand...unless I search "My Forum Posts" I have to search through pages and pages and pages to find my Ethier PC thread. Others will never see it unless you search ALL these damn pages.

Yeah I am not sure about a whole forum dedicated to it. I suppose if everyone was against the stickied idea than maybe that's the best alternative. I just know personally instead of surfing through the net looking at mostly garbage I think it would be cool to see everyone's collection who would be interested in sharing.
Matt Holliday Refractors -75/162 - 46.3%
2006 UC Ensemble Triple Auto 69/87 - 79.0%
2007 UD Future Stars Triple Auto 11/18 - 61.0%
2007 SS Dual Auto Brwn Glv/Blk Ink 7/34 - 20.5%
[Image: TXqak.png]

I think a forum for dedicated pc's would be great. Out of all the forums I post on, Beckett is the one with the very least amount of forums.

I like the idea of a separate forum section for super collectors. But until then, why not keep a link in your sig to your super collection?
WANTED:
- National Chicle: printing plates & 1/1's (baseball only)
- 1997 Studio: Masterstrokes, Hard hats, Press Proof, Samples, Signed, something rare.

PM me with what you have.

what is a sticky thread?
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]