IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT- Any Police Officers on here??

RE: OT- Any Police Officers on here??
Thanks Rick
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(12-11-2011, 11:20 AM)talkntribe Wrote: @To all who commented. Thanks for the advice,especially to those who are in the field. I'm not looking to get rich "perhaps I should've rephrased that". I just want to provide for my family and be comfortable. I know I can't change the city. Its just a crying shame to see what its become. My parents were born and grew up on this street. I grew up here and now live in a house my grandparents owned. Alot of history here. Being a small street. Everyone has spent their lives here. It used to be quiet. Now over-run with drug dealers doing their deals,prostitues doing their deeds,and car theives stripping and burning the vehicles. Maybe because its a dead end and very little light.Ive watched beautiful homes get destroyed due to scrap theives "my grandmothers house being one". I have kids and they will grow up here "if I don't move to the burbs". They should be able to play in their yard without worries. This is why I wanna be a cop. I regret not going into the army back in 01 with my best friends. We were gonna go Army Infantry to help out country. I backed out right before basic training. I hated myself for that.
My grandparents grew Up on Buckeye and south woodland, then my dad took over the house in the 70's. They came from Sicily looking for better opportunities. We moved to the burbs in the late 70's because the neighborhood was getting too bad. My dad would of loved for us to grow up in the same neighborhood as he did, but he wanted better opportunities for us. I know it is hard to leave the neighborhood you have known forever, but in north east Ohio, the better education and opportunities are in the suburbs. The city of Cleveland has just gotten too bad. Hopefully the city sees a resurgence, but it's going to be a very lengthy process and it hasn't started yet.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

(12-11-2011, 02:27 PM)sonnyday Wrote: My grandparents grew Up on Buckeye and south woodland, then my dad took over the house in the 70's. They came from Sicily looking for better opportunities. We moved to the burbs in the late 70's because the neighborhood was getting too bad. My dad would of loved for us to grow up in the same neighborhood as he did, but he wanted better opportunities for us. I know it is hard to leave the neighborhood you have known forever, but in north east Ohio, the better education and opportunities are in the suburbs. The city of Cleveland has just gotten too bad. Hopefully the city sees a resurgence, but it's going to be a very lengthy process and it hasn't started yet.
I hear ya. I love living in tremont. The Animal Protective League is in my backyard.lol It was nice. Steelyard Commons was a big mistake. I always wanted to live in brunswick. lol
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.