`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mixed thoughts on getting this graded.....

mixed thoughts on getting this graded.....
so im thinking about getting my emmitt auto graded, some people who have seen the card in person say that its already a great card and grading will have no effect on it but im looking at the protection standpoint and preservation....are the BGS cases really worth it? i have only had 2 or 3 graded cards in my collection but got rid of them after a week or 2 of having them so im not too familiar with them.
[Image: DSCN2164-1.jpg][Image: IMG_0002-1.jpg]

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

RE: mixed thoughts on getting this graded.....
The BGS cases are very nice for protection bro, IMO they are very much worth it just be sure to get a graded card team bag so the outside of the case doesn't get scratched
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

I personally love them but ony for proection if you are getting it graded hoping to make a big profit imo its not worth it because if it dosent come back 9.5 with 10 auto you will not get anymore for it but if you are going keep it for the long haul i say get it graded just my 2 cents
I collect Ladainian Tomlinson for my 2 year old son Braxton. I am working on NBA 50 Greatest Auto PC. I am also a Taylor Swift Super Collector

[Image: LT-1.gif]

http://s994.photobucket.com/home/wjlee1978/index

Get it graded. Worth the 10 bux just for the protection.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Don't forget you can have them enclose it without grading it for the protection. If you don't care about getting graded and just want it protected, that is what I would do. It still costs the same price though so I'd do the 45 day service.
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

BGS all the way man...Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(12-10-2011, 10:00 PM)biglump007 Wrote: just be sure to get a graded card team bag so the outside of the case doesn't get scratched
+1
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

Take it from someone who collects ONLY Beckett Graded Nolan Ryans. BGS is the BEST!! The card doesn't move around inside the slab the it does in PSA slab. The only thing about getting it slabbed only is you will have an ugly blue label. If you get it graded, your label color will depend on the card's grade. A gold label for a 10 or 9.5; a silver label for 9 or 8.5; and a white label for the rest of the grades.

I'm assuming that the 2 scans asre actually the card in question. The auto looks clean, crisp and sharp so you should get a 10. The card looks great too!! If you're doing it for protection and preservation, I'd go for the BGS Grading. I heard that the December grading special is $6 for 45 day service.

Good luck in whatever you decide!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!