`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Horrible eBay storry - Thanks Forte

RE: Horrible eBay storry - Thanks Forte
Happy Ending! They received the card today, and I can't believe they admitted it.

I'm pretty sure the only reason it turned out this way is because of what I said to them. I told them something like, you know karma will get you no matter what. When something bad happens to you in the next few weeks, and it will, remember the $4.50 you stole and that's why it happened. And it's about to be Christmas, you really need bad Karma this time of year? But I will have the satisfaction of knowing you will get screwed for something that cost less than $5.

And that's the cleaned up version. But they left positive feedback, and regardless of what they tried, I'm just going to do the same and move on. I was 99.99% positive that I lost the card and money, but after they closed the case last night, less than 24 hours after opening it, I figured I had a 50-50 chance of not getting the short end.

Not sure if it actually came today, or last week and my rant caused it to magically show up today, but I've learned my lesson:

ALWAYS USE DELIVERY CONFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!
I kn
[Image: scan0058-2-1.jpg][/URL]
[Image: scan0049-1_zpsa96ce2c3.jpg][/URL]