Beckett Message Board Hall of Fame

RE: Beckett Message Board Hall of Fame
VOTE FOR ME !!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(12-12-2011, 06:28 PM)newfiecomicguy1 Wrote: I was once over 10,000 post and there were guys here that were double me. Its too bad so many left and never returned, the site is only a shell of what it use to be.
+billion, it is sad but true Confused I been a member from 14.4 or was it 28.8 modem days...
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(12-12-2011, 06:39 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: VOTE FOR ME !!
What am I missing here? You are already a "HOF Member". It says so right below your name.

I also like how your status goes by post count and not your join date. I joined in 2004 but I am a jr member while people who joined later are Sr members....interesting. If they want to use post counts as a measuring stick then maybe the admin guys can bring back the real post count from our join date.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

(12-13-2011, 09:33 AM)newfiecomicguy1 Wrote: I also like how your status goes by post count and not your join date. I joined in 2004 but I am a jr member while people who joined later are Sr members....interesting. If they want to use post counts as a measuring stick then maybe the admin guys can bring back the real post count from our join date.
amen to that, broham. i lost a lot... but feel like a JR. member, as i don't really hang out on here too much. hell, the only reason i got involved in the "show me your best patch" thing is because Alan pm'd me about it...

that being said, off i go elsewhere...

NAY! If I had the time to post Great card to every single post
I could become a SR member. The ranking here should include: Post, Trader Rating, Discussion Topics & Seller.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

(12-16-2011, 09:59 AM)mq13 Wrote: NAY! If I had the time to post Great card to every single post
I could become a SR member. The ranking here should include: Post, Trader Rating, Discussion Topics & Seller.
So true. I really liked the system they had in place when they did the 2008 changeover. Trades, posts, threads, pic uploads, beckettpedia additions; they all were used to establish your ranking. Many people panned it as useless, but of all the ways to track such useless info, this was the best and I think it really encouraged participation in the site. At least it worked on my simple mind. lol

alrighty then- this is dead in hockey
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)