`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
Message Board Hall of Fame

Message Board Hall of Fame
Other sites do this, and I know we try not to be like other sites here, but there are quite a few members that do deserve some recognition here on the Boards,

So, Here is the Idea,

Beckett Message Board Hall of Fame:

5 Members from each board will be chosen

The Top Vote Getter will be inducted into the Beckett HOF for the forum they were selected for.

One vote per member per sport

Requirements are as follows.

1. Must be a member in good standing.

2. Must have been a member a minimum of 2 consecutive years

Anyone who was a member then left to frequent another site, then came back is automatically inelgible for Hall of Fame for that year.

If anyone else thinks of something else that should be used as a requirement, Post here or Pm it to me, please.

I know, I know your all wondering what the winner receives

The winner Will have their name placed in the Beckett Hall of Fame Sticky that will be placed on each forum.

And they will also receive a Tag on their Profile that States they are an inductee into the Hall of Fame, I'll let Floydtown work out how to
do the Tag thing.

There will also be a Trader/seller Hall of fame

The Top Trader/Seller from each sport forum will be inducted into the Beckett HoF

The person with the highest amount of completed trades, and no negative or Neutral feedbacks

Will be Inducted into the Beckett Forum Hall of Fame

They will receive

The winner Will have their name placed in the Beckett Hall of Fame Sticky that will be placed on each forum.

And they will also receive a Tag on their Profile that States they are an inductee into the Hall of Fame, I'll let Floydtown work out how to
do the Tag thing.

And then the Most Prestigious of all Hall of Fame Inductee's " The Beckett Legend" Inductee

The Member who receives this Honor will have to have been a Member in good standing on the Boards for 5 consecutive years

If you think this is a good idea, post a yea or nay if enough interest is shown and enough yea's, then the voting will start Wednesday December 14th and end Wednesday January 4th

On January 20th we will have the Induction Ceremony

If you have any other idea's on how to do this post it here or pm me.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

RE: Message Board Hall of Fame
yea, sounds like a great idea!
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

Sounds cool. You might want to include a requirement that if the member's name is "Younglover" they should be included Smile
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

(12-10-2011, 11:01 AM)kylebucksfan Wrote: yea, sounds like a great idea!
+1
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

Hmmmm I'm not qualified, story of my life LMAO
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

chibearsboy gets my vote

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

sounds good, used to do this here way back in the day, think it started with baseball.
doubt you get much interest from the other sports though-football is the best forum anyway Smile
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

"Anyone who was a member then left to frequent another site, then came back is automatically inelgible for Hall of Fame for that year."

Exactly how are you going to regulate this? If you know someone frequents another site means YOU frequent that same site... meaning you are not elligible either. IMO, just drop this part. It would be a nightmare to monitor.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

AWESOME Big Grin

Question is one person to nominate per member so who do you choose. There's a lot of good members who are deserving.
Actually just a suggestion but if your putting 5 people per sport in then shouldn't each member get to nominate 5 people
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641