IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got a new J.O.B. celebrating with a box of T.T.T

RE: I got a new J.O.B. celebrating with a box of T.T.T
WOW! nice one man...hell of a box!
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

Great hit Bigtrip!!! Congrats!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

you have been on an awesome roll lately, and this one was just as good! lol share some of that luck on boxes

(12-10-2011, 12:00 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: you have been on an awesome roll lately, and this one was just as good! lol share some of that luck on boxes
I have to, I'll send it all your way. It'll come with all the snow that's going to pass through here.

It's good to end 2011 on a high note (card wise) I started back up after a 4 year absence and it really paid off. My pc hits went from 9 to 150+ and my packers collection grew by a few hundred more.

[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Check me on that Urlacher.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

As a lifelong Pats fan I must say, wow! That is one heckuva card, congrats!
On a bit of a down note though, am I the only one who hates the look of the new Triple Threads this year? TTT is always one of my favorite products, but the single colored swatches(besides your awesome 1/1, of course) simply look awful IMO and definitely aren't worth the big bucks you spend on a box/case. I always loved how Triple Threads also always had 3+ windows of jersey in each card, but I guess they don't have that anymore. Anyone else agree?
[Image: MR.jpg] #'d 3/10!

I collect HOF'ers, my New England Patriots, Current NFL Stars, and anything else that catches my eye!
http://s646.photobucket.com/albums/uu188...ards%20FT/

I actually really liked the design this yr, which was my main reason for buying it. The past years' cards always looked odd to me, tacky almost. I really like the vertical multi material cards and the foil work is outstanding.

Not a huge fan of the unity cards, but at least they're trying something new and you might recoup the funds spent on the box with 4 hits instead of just 2.

[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

siiiiick triple!!!
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

Never been a fan of high end products myself. Some of those Prime and Platinum shield patches are nicer than anything you'd find in Five Star or TTT plus you get true rookies. Youre paying for the name more or less which is fine if you got unlimited resources but most of us are collecting on a budget.

It's a great hit man, congratulations. Now take it and run while youre ahead.

Sick pull!! You have had a great 2012 busting. Congrats! Now I want to see the others....
Also congrats on the high end purchase. I can never afford it and if I could I would be too scared to try expecially having the bad luck I do. But you did awesome and the way you are on a roll you had no choice but to try it.