`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: What condition will you place on your cards in organize for TRADING PURPOSES?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Enter as MINT
26.83%
11 26.83%
Enter as NRMT/MT*
63.41%
26 63.41%
Enter exact condition
9.76%
4 9.76%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Conditional pricing for TRADING Poll

RE: Conditional pricing for TRADING Poll
I'm fine with the near mint default if thats 100% BV. But I can see it being a pain for others who have huge collections from older era's
Wanting these primarily Igor Shesterkin, Alexis Lafrenière  Kaapo Kakko, Adam Fox, K'Andre Miller, Ryan Lindgren, Zac Jones, Braden Schneider. Just starting PC For Jack Hughes & Illya Sorokin.

Just some examples here. I'm getting an 83-84 card in a trade that has a BV of $15. They had it as "Mint 9" and therefore had a BV of $18.75. Under this new pricing, it's now worth $30. Works for me, but I'd be upset if that went against me. I have a $5 card that had a corner ding, so i dropped it to an 8 and it went to $4.00. Now this new pricing moved it back to the full BV. If i trade that to someone, I have to risk 4/5's on feedback. Just a bad idea to change pricing. This price change is just as stupid as Coke changing its can colour and look how that turned out. Lots of grumpy customers and loss of sales
Pretty much trying to work on my YG PC.

Off topic but when will the supposed Matchmaker be released. I have seen a big drop in replies to threads on this site. It is not as easy to make trades as we used to. As for the condition I am not changing my 25K cards. It is what it is!
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

(12-09-2011, 06:58 PM)floydtown Wrote: agree
Not many cards come out of the pack at MINT 9- sad but true.
You can enter them as nrmt/mt+ as well and will not change the bv I believe

I agree with that...before the change all my cards (99,9% of them) were listed like that...since i feel the same way a mint card is exceptional those days. I see no problem to put 8 as the baseline pricing.
MVP Total Project 10031/19603 51.2% (may be a bit more...with the beckett downtime i may have missed some...)

www.ithor.webs.com

I don't like buckets...i won't look at them and don't ask me to look at them

(12-10-2011, 08:12 AM)mq13 Wrote: Off topic but when will the supposed Matchmaker be released. I have seen a big drop in replies to threads on this site. It is not as easy to make trades as we used to.
+1

So i'm confused because i've noticed the price changing on my cards and was wondering if it stays or is going to be 'corrected'

If i enter a card, and i feel its fresh out of the pack and enter it on here as mint. The price is going to be higher than that if entered as nr/mt. correct? but what beckett did in this last update, is made the default nr/mt for all pricing. So all of my cards are 'worth' more than anybody entering their new cards in which they just allow the default? I guess i'm just all confused, especially when ntgsportscards pointed out a 15 dollar difference? Im not big on going BV for BV in trades, but i like to keep it close. So i do not want to be the one trading higher value cards for lower? holy. jeeze. the more and more i type this out, i guess i just do not understand. If somebody tells me all things are equal, thats fine too. damnit beckett, didn't you learn last year when you 'updated' the site to fix all the bugs with all the frustration you have placed on people? now you go and do it again? *sigh*
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(12-10-2011, 03:41 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: So i'm confused because i've noticed the price changing on my cards and was wondering if it stays or is going to be 'corrected'

If i enter a card, and i feel its fresh out of the pack and enter it on here as mint. The price is going to be higher than that if entered as nr/mt. correct? yes
but what beckett did in this last update, is made the default nr/mt for all pricing.
So all of my cards are 'worth' more than anybody entering their new cards in which they just allow the default? yes, if you have them marked mint, then there is a price bump
I guess i'm just all confused, especially when ntgsportscards pointed out a 15 dollar difference? Not sure where he got that, the bv I see is $30 as nrmt/mt
Im not big on going BV for BV in trades, but i like to keep it close. So i do not want to be the one trading higher value cards for lower? holy. jeeze. the more and more i type this out, i guess i just do not understand. If somebody tells me all things are equal, thats fine too. damnit beckett, didn't you learn last year when you 'updated' the site to fix all the bugs with all the frustration you have placed on people? now you go and do it again? *sigh*
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

my vote nrmt mt
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

make sure you guys vote up top
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

I voted "mint" but that appears to be incorrect because I do not set a condition on my cards when I enter them in organize so they must be going in with the default condition.