`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTM question!

TTM question!
I have been wanting to do this for a while now but how do you acquire the address to send out what it is your sending out.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: TTM question!
sportscollectors.net is a good one for team and former player addresses. You get the past 14 days worth of player addresses for free as well as team addresses. Otherwise, most team and league websites also list their team mailing addresses.
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

(12-09-2011, 10:07 AM)alanch Wrote: sportscollectors.net is a good one for team and former player addresses. You get the past 14 days worth of player addresses for free as well as team addresses. Otherwise, most team and league websites also list their team mailing addresses.
^^^^^^ +1
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

Are there any free websites for this? Really want to send a letter/card to troy brown.

I know of a pretty good site, but will not post it here. If interested feel free to pm me.
Insert Banner.

Hey boston sports1. The best site to use is sportscollectors.net they are free to use if you only use teh least 2 weeks worth of returns. Otherwise its 14.99 a year.
THe best place i have found for addy and have sent over 180 and received 72 % back. If you have questions please pm me i know quite a bit about TTMing.
I will also bump my old thread for you.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn