`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mini Box of Topps Marquee, Mini Box of TTT, and Topps Tier One

Mini Box of Topps Marquee, Mini Box of TTT, and Topps Tier One
I was finally able to afford all the boxes I was wanting. I got a really good deal, paying less than $185 for all three boxes. I did really well I think what do you guys think, here are only the hits;

Out of the TTT I got a Darryl Strawberry auto/relic out of 18 and a Justin Verlander unity relic, and no name base/insert
Out of the Marquee I got a Vladimir Guerrero jumbo threads
And the winner was the Topps Tier one with Tyson Ross Auto, Tony Gwynn Auto out of 99, Tom Seaver Relic, Derek Jeter 199, and two decent rookies.

I am super excited about the Strawberry and Gwynn, I definitely got my moneys worth on these.

The only ones for trade are the Derek Jeter tier one and Tyson Ross Auto. If you want to trade just PM because my trade basket is full of wants and haves, and Beckett thinks my wants are haves.

(sorry about the blaring light on the pics)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
If you start your day saying how it is going to be awesome, it is more than likely going to be disappointing, but if you are Awesome than it is hard not to have an Awesome day.

RE: Mini Box of Topps Marquee, Mini Box of TTT, and Topps Tier One
Pm sent

Nice hits. I think you got your moneys worth..lol

Want to sell the Gwynn?

would be interested in the Moustakas -thanks
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

where did you get that deal

its outstanding in my opinion

That was an excellent price. Congrats and very nice cards. Cool Gwynn too.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Love the Strawberry!!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

I got the TTT and Tier one through auctions, we all know where, and I got the mini box of Marquee from Amazon. I had about 4 hours to spend looking for the best deals. The only place to get anything for TTT under 200, is through auctions (I bought a mini box for about ~85$). I was only wanting to trade the Jeter, Ross, and/or the Tom Seaver (I have a pending trade with Yankee_Pride for the Jeter). I dont want to sell or trade the Strawberry or the Gwynn because they are the only autos I have of those two.
If you start your day saying how it is going to be awesome, it is more than likely going to be disappointing, but if you are Awesome than it is hard not to have an Awesome day.