Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
END OF THE SEMESTER!! THANK GOODNESS!! Let's trade

RE: END OF THE SEMESTER!! THANK GOODNESS!! Let's trade
Any Shipley???Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

If its listed I have him. If not I don't. I will pm you in a sec however as I have a friend who has some
(12-08-2011, 09:53 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Any Shipley???Wink
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Pms returned
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Would really like a shot at the ponder certified and or the ingram absolute jumbo auto jersey....really like the cam timeless treasures auto jersey too...I'll open up anything I have in my bucket for you...let me know you think we can work anything out

Sent you a pm previously but you failed to hit me back
(12-09-2011, 12:58 AM)vicktodesean710 Wrote: Would really like a shot at the ponder certified and or the ingram absolute jumbo auto jersey....really like the cam timeless treasures auto jersey too...I'll open up anything I have in my bucket for you...let me know you think we can work anything out
My Flickr

I really want one of those Cam Autos. Only high end I would have is a Tebow Sterling Auto. Interested?
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

sorry no interest in tebow
(12-09-2011, 11:50 AM)philly eagle in az Wrote: I really want one of those Cam Autos. Only high end I would have is a Tebow Sterling Auto. Interested?
My Flickr

(12-09-2011, 06:45 AM)ft28jags Wrote: Sent you a pm previously but you failed to hit me back
Couple people have said that but I never got any pm's. This site bugs out on me tough and I still can't get everything to work for me. Let me know what you had in mind

nothing specific in mind..just a matter of what you're wanting from me
(12-09-2011, 02:26 PM)vicktodesean710 Wrote: Couple people have said that but I never got any pm's. This site bugs out on me tough and I still can't get everything to work for me. Let me know what you had in mind
My Flickr

Ok I'm going to send you a PM right now, and we can go from there