Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1998 Upper Deck Michael Jordon Career Collection

1998 Upper Deck Michael Jordon Career Collection
Hello All!
I am posting on here because I am unable to find a price for the set. I have the complete collection and was wondering if anyone would know the vaule of this set. Thank you! Sorry there is not a picture it does not appear to be working for some reason. Here is the only website I have found with a picture. Scroll all the way to the bottom. http://www.ioffer.com/i/94410906

RE: 1998 Upper Deck Michael Jordon Career Collection
Here is a link to the set in the database. You'll have to have an OPG to view the price, they're not allowed to be given out on the boards.

For everyone else, here is a picture of one of the cards:

[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(12-08-2011, 02:52 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Here is a link to the set in the database. You'll have to have an OPG to view the price, they're not allowed to be given out on the boards.

That is the wrong set of cards. The cards I want are on the website at the bottom of the page.

Sorry, I think I found it. I edited my original post. Unless there's a parallel version that I'm not aware of.

(12-08-2011, 03:31 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Sorry, I think I found it. I edited my original post. Unless there's a parallel version that I'm not aware of.
I saw it before you edited it. Thank you!
(12-08-2011, 02:52 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Here is a link to the set in the database. You'll have to have an OPG to view the price, they're not allowed to be given out on the boards.

I can't get the link to work it just gives me a 404 error.

Try it now, I had one too many "/" in the link. I tried it and it works fine.

(12-08-2011, 04:10 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Try it now, I had one too many "/" in the link. I tried it and it works fine.
Got it thanks!