IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pujols to Angels...

RE: Pujols to Angels...
UGH

Thanks for the memories Albert.
Angels fan, enjoy the first 5 years of the contract. The last 5.....well, good luck.
[Image: 374.gif][Image: 1337.gif]

(12-08-2011, 11:42 AM)ceocards Wrote: Latest rumor is they're talking to the Cubs about Garza
Trading Garza would really look bad for the Cubs. Gave up Hak-Ju Lee, who is terrific player, to get him. We lose Garza and Lee and get what to show for it?
[Image: vitterswest.jpg]

Wants: JOSH VITTERS, Matt Davidson, Peyton Manning, and Cubs.

(12-08-2011, 10:15 AM)x yankeemike x Wrote: Will any of the hardcore Cards fans NOT collect any of his Angels cards?
I won't touch his cards anymore...even ones with him in Cardinals uniform. He's just another big city sell-out to me now. The Cardinals offered him a more than fair deal to finish his career in St. Louis and he passed it up to be the highest paid at his position. It's clear it was only about money for him.....Cardinals will be contenders without him.

Thanks for the memories Albert. We will get the last laugh on that contract as he is clearly in decline. Bring on the Matt Adams era!
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

Not a Cards fan but will always respect their organization. As for Pujols, he is dead to me. lol... I hope the Angels meet the same fate as the Red Sox and Eagles...

Now that the angels have a new first baseman what do you think will happen to kendrys morales and mark trumbo????
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

The almighty dollar wins again! I can see Trumbo being traded and the way the Marlins are stacking, they could be in the running.
Bo Jackson should have played for the Yankees!

(12-08-2011, 12:07 PM)slufan83 Wrote: I won't touch his cards anymore...even ones with him in Cardinals uniform. He's just another big city sell-out to me now. The Cardinals offered him a more than fair deal to finish his career in St. Louis and he passed it up to be the highest paid at his position. It's clear it was only about money for him.....Cardinals will be contenders without him.
Its a shame that the cardinals would have ultimately committed over $300 million to him over his career here and yet it was still not good enough. So much for loyalty. I guess the Angels have a better shot at winning than the birds. Yeah, whatever!
Matt Holliday Refractors -75/162 - 46.3%
2006 UC Ensemble Triple Auto 69/87 - 79.0%
2007 UD Future Stars Triple Auto 11/18 - 61.0%
2007 SS Dual Auto Brwn Glv/Blk Ink 7/34 - 20.5%
[Image: TXqak.png]

i can understand fans being upset if pujols went to the cubs...but to the angels? be grateful for when he was there (3 trips to the world series), and be grateful he went to the AL, so you dont have to face him. and be grateful you arent gonna have to eat the final 4 years of a 10 year contract

--------

when damon went to the yankees for better money...he became dead to me. but pedro to the mets, for better money? even after he said he would rather win one in boston than 5 somewhere else? didnt bother me at all. i held no anger or grudge

baseball is a business. owners arent loyal to players, or to the fans. players arent loyal to the owners or the fans. even fans arent that loyal (notice the influx of bandwagon fans every time a team wins the world series. well, except the marlins)

good luck to pujols. i hope he does well. not so much against the red sox, but especially so against the yankees

(12-08-2011, 01:08 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Now that the angels have a new first baseman what do you think will happen to kendrys morales and mark trumbo????
they should trade one away and keep the other one (trumbo) Puhols will play first base for another 5yrs and then hit the DH
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]