`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When will some actual game worn stuff be released?

RE: When will some actual game worn stuff be released?
(12-08-2011, 10:08 AM)alanch Wrote: They throw so many jerseys on the players that I'm guessing the jersey cards that come out next year of this year's rookies will still be mainly RPM Jerseys.
Oh, that's definitely the case. I pulled this out of 2010 SPx and BOTH the Johnson AND AP patches were "event-worn", so from what, 2008 and 2007? Nice job, Upper Deck...Grrrrr

[Image: 3x10spx.jpg]
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

I pulled a Ryan Matthews patch card from 2011 Threads...it's event/player worn jersey. So they're trying to use up every swatch before they have to resort to gamers.
(12-08-2011, 10:24 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Oh, that's definitely the case. I pulled this out of 2010 SPx and BOTH the Johnson AND AP patches were "event-worn", so from what, 2008 and 2007? Nice job, Upper Deck...Grrrrr

[Image: 3x10spx.jpg]
Yikes, are their SPX College Rookie Patch Autos at least Gamers? Or are they also Event Worn College Jerseys?

I love this topic... I am growing a little weary of so called "event worn" jerseys... we need to revolt!!!Smile

http://www.bustingpacks.com/football-previews/2011-rp
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

If there was a smart enough company out there to realize game worn rookie patches would be absolutely sweet, then they would likely get a huge boost in sales and a fan base. I would love to have some of em if someone ever makes em. AS of now i dont even bother with event worn stuff unless it is short printed and auto'd also.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.