`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what case what I get?

what case what I get?
I was thinking about getting a case of UC is it any good or should I get something else?

RE: what case what I get?
I would pass on UC. If I had the money, I'd go after Chronology 07-08. It has a pretty good turn around for the cards you don't want to keep. The new products are hit or miss. ATG is good, if you like college uniforms, good chance of getting a MJ auto in a 6 box case, but starting to sound more like hit or miss with that product too. a few collectors are saying that they didn't get a MJ auto.. UD says they are inserted 1:6, which can mean overall production.. not one in a 6 box case.

I am hopping I have enough money saved up to buy a case for christmas. haven't bought any boxes in awhile.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Im done with ATG 1 box with my first MJ auto might try timeless treasure 15 tin box case trying not to get anything upper deck wise as I had bad breaks from them and I don't like college or hs uniforms that they have rather have them in there nba uniforms unless I'm wrong not sure if timeless is upper deck also.
800 bucks for a 15box UC case sounds like a good deal?

timeless is Panini... I like timeless. I bought two packs of it.. got a kobe jersey 24/99, which I sold, probably too cheap, but that's that.. I like the look of timeless.

NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

looking to keep it under 1500 bucks so either elite black 6 box case timeless treasure or UC

depends on how high risk/reward you wanna go. I think a middle-ground would be something like UC or maybe 10-11 Limited or Totally Certified.

If you've got the coin a case of Gold Standard maybe? Or SP Authentic (10-11 or 11-12 for the SPA)? It's all personal preference. The Elite Black case isn't a bad idea either if you are cool w/ spending that much dough.

Me?? I'm gonna go old-school boxes w/ some of my Christmas money Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I was looking for the chronology 07/08 didnt see it on da website if you see a case somewhere else let me know I might try a case.

I recommend Black Box, it's an awesome design and I think they did the product well. And by UC, do you mean Ultimate Collection? Because if you want to stay away from Upper Deck, UC is their product.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards