`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOADING CARDS INTO ORGANIZE

LOADING CARDS INTO ORGANIZE
I know the process. But completely erased all of my items and am starting fresh. Since the site update, I cannot search for a card, or see any to pick/choose from to select and put into my organization. Everyone else having this issue ?

Thanks

Gooch
Insert Banner.

RE: LOADING CARDS INTO ORGANIZE
Nope, just you. Wink

It should be pretty simple. Clear your cookies first, just to make sure. Then when you find a card you wanna add to your org, just click the little yellow check/green plus/file cabinet icon on the far right and it'll add it to your org (you still have to go in and change quantity of course).

Either that, or your cards are all way too ultra-rare and you're operating on a whole different level than the rest of us! lol
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

RE: LOADING CARDS INTO ORGANIZE
(12-06-2011, 01:55 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: I know the process. But completely erased all of my items and am starting fresh. Since the site update, I cannot search for a card, or see any to pick/choose from to select and put into my organization. Everyone else having this issue ?

Thanks

Gooch
I couldn't find prces for yours either Gooch apparently Corndog isn't in the OPG
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641