`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I got my money back from an Ebayer... Pretty Funny

RE: I got my money back from an Ebayer... Pretty Funny
honestly, id like your ebay name so i could block you, just in case you stumble on my part of the ebay world

Wow, really. I feel like I am the bad guy. I am the one who paid my hard earned $4.00 on an item that the seller said it was new. Do you see what he sent?????? Then I am suppose to send him the card back so then he has my money and the card. Kollectornet is my user ID on there too, please block me if you deal like that. Like I said, ebay said to work things out before filing a complaint. That is what we did. I don't know that seller just like I don't know most of you. Everyone on here would have done the same if it was a trader on here. You would not except a trade, the other trader send you bad cards and you would just send his cards back before you get yours. PLEASE.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

(12-06-2011, 12:53 PM)kollectornet Wrote: You would not except a trade, the other trader send you bad cards and you would just send his cards back before you get yours. PLEASE.
Yeah, but when you do trades on here, you're not protected by paypal like you are on feebay. I would never send a refund without having first received the card back either. Even if you send the card back & he DOESNT issue you a refund, your protected by paypal & they will refund your money. So ur hard earned $4 is safe either way!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(12-06-2011, 12:59 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Yeah, but when you do trades on here, you're not protected by paypal like you are on feebay. I would never send a refund without having first received the card back either. Even if you send the card back & he DOESNT issue you a refund, your protected by paypal & they will refund your money. So ur hard earned $4 is safe either way!
Well, I guess I need to put more trust in sellers. This is the first time I received a card with two strikes, fake patch and damaged. Usually it's just damaged and I send the card back, get my money back and move on. This time WE agreed that getting the refund before I send the card was fine. I realize that a lot of the people that are posting are sellers, but understand I never called him a scamer or bad talked the guy, I just stated the facts. The patch was fake and I wanted a refund. Yes, I could have sent the card back first, but there is no hard rule. He and I agreed to this deal. After he saw the video, he felt compelled to send the refund and not impose on me to send the card back. My intention was just to say look at what I got in the mail and I got my money back. I thought I would get the opposite of what I am receiving on this post but oh well. Lesson learned. Thank to my fellow beckett members.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

Im sorry, but it is SOP to send back first. period.

honestly, i think your actions are low and classless. not only do you force him into doing something nonstandard, you neg him without giving him a chance to do the right thing, and them brag about it here and say it's funny

you are what is wrong with ebay. in a freaking nutshell. you are the exact type of buyer no seller wants, and an example of why having neutered sellers with no power was a bad idea when ebay switched it up a couple years back

and period point blank: he refunded you. you should rescind that negative

I dont see an issue on how it was done, If you both agreed on how to handle getting the situation resolved then that is fine. What i would say was rough on your part, you left him negative feedback. That is where i think it was wrong. He did refund your money but is now stuck with neg feedback. And as a seller can hamper future sales.

(12-06-2011, 11:18 AM)fishtaco02 Wrote: Messed up that you gave him negative feed back. You didn't even send him the card yet? I mean whats to say that he gives you a refund, then you DONT send card back.
+1
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

i just can't believe you made such a stink over around $4.50 shipped. Negative feedback without contacting him, very harsh!!!!! I agree with Jacoby that you are part of what is wrong with the bay.
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]