`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sick of corrupt ebay sellers

sick of corrupt ebay sellers
I know everyone is probably tired of people talking about schilling but there is someone on the other site I just called out and had to share the quick story.. I was going to bid on an SP authentic 2005 box when i realized a "bidder" looks like they were pushing up the price in the bid history. when I did some research on past auction this "bidder" has over 65% of his bids with this seller on everything from cel phones to cd's to cards... i asked to cancel my bid because i didnt care to be part of a dishonest auction. He tells me that I didnt know what I was talking about and that this is one of his Great customers. Told him ebay could do there own research and decide. Then 2 minutes later he ends his auction. I am sick of people like this...
The "bidder" I am talking about has "won" a few items and here are some of his "positive" feedbacks.

Wanted to throw in a BJ with each card, weird ha. BJ who??

This guy eats out & gets Tubesteak smothered in underware!!

Fannybandit...that is all

These are just a couple "classics". To each his own I guess but it still makes me sick. I would give his name but not interested in dealing with any repercussions!

sorry all I just had to vent. It is always nice to get something off the chest.

RE: sick of corrupt ebay sellers
I love eBay... There are no crooks on there at all... What are you talking about???Wink j/k... I wish all shillers and scammers on eBay would DIE...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(12-05-2011, 07:26 PM)superynaldo Wrote: I love eBay... There are no crooks on there at all... What are you talking about???Wink j/k... I wish all shillers and scammers on eBay would DIE...
that's a reasonable response

ahahahahahahahaha!!!! those are the funniest feedbacks i have ever read! seriously, ive been laughing nonstop while im writing this. that second one is friggin funny as crap. oh man, made my day completely.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(12-05-2011, 07:26 PM)superynaldo Wrote: I love eBay... There are no crooks on there at all... What are you talking about???Wink j/k... I wish all shillers and scammers on eBay would DIE...
I cant resist it now, I have been sent 5 messages from this guy all defending his acutions basically saying i am wrong.. i am over it but man let me know what you think

Here is a past one, not of a card but one of the tons of auctions this bidder is on

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270834956455

bidder is a***r (136)

(12-05-2011, 07:33 PM)diablo71 Wrote: I cant resist it now, I have been sent 5 messages from this guy all defending his acutions basically saying i am wrong.. i am over it but man let me know what you think

Here is a past one, not of a card but one of the tons of auctions this bidder is on

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270834956455

bidder is a***r (136)

now look through all the "auction" cards, cel phones, cd's... This guy is all over the place

(12-05-2011, 07:33 PM)nthnoak Wrote: ahahahahahahahaha!!!! those are the funniest feedbacks i have ever read! seriously, ive been laughing nonstop while im writing this. that second one is friggin funny as crap. oh man, made my day completely.
thank you... I aim to please...Smile

(12-05-2011, 07:57 PM)superynaldo Wrote: thank you... I aim to please...Smile
he wasnt thanking you (unless it was you leaving the feedbacks)

(12-05-2011, 07:33 PM)nthnoak Wrote: ahahahahahahahaha!!!! those are the funniest feedbacks i have ever read! seriously, ive been laughing nonstop while im writing this. that second one is friggin funny as crap. oh man, made my day completely.
I agree. I once left the phrase, "A Long Time Ago, in a Galaxy.....". It was the 7th feedback I gave the guy so its all good
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

Ha....look at what I got yesterday which was suppose to be a mint patch. I paid around 4.50 shipped. The scan on the auction didn't look this bad either. It did look fishy but this is what you get when you don't look closely and bid at the last second.....

[Image: HarryDouglasDamagedFront.jpg]

[Image: HarryDouglasDamagedback.jpg]

Glued on jersey (patch) and major damage on the bottom on front and back.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

(12-05-2011, 08:54 PM)kollectornet Wrote: Ha....look at what I got yesterday which was suppose to be a mint patch. I paid around 4.50 shipped. The scan on the auction didn't look this bad either. It did look fishy but this is what you get when you don't look closely and bid at the last second.....

[Image: HarryDouglasDamagedFront.jpg]

[Image: HarryDouglasDamagedback.jpg]

Glued on jersey (patch) and major damage on the bottom on front and back.
Ouch!!! That is unreal!!!