`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT: BGS 9.5 Topps Chrome Derrick Rose RCs

FT: BGS 9.5 Topps Chrome Derrick Rose RCs
sadly they claimed they dont grade the topps red ink autos... pretty disappointing because the card is gem but cant be mad about the grades

[Image: BGS.jpg]
[Image: rose4.png]

Have 3 left fT, looking for around 100 SV... I collect lebron/durant/rose/jordan/kobe/griffin

or maybe a high end john wall or a really rare ricky rubio.. would consider top tier hall of famers as well
[Image: SeedsofPeace.jpg] [Image: 220px-Swarthmore_College_Logo_Current.png]

RE: FT: BGS 9.5 Topps Chrome Derrick Rose RCs
JSA will not grade them half the time either. They will send you a JSA submission form with your cards and try and bait you into basically buying credit via gift certificate when they send it back. Your still out shipping too!

Those Photoshoot cards used to be graded by BGS until there were a bunch of blanks released by Topps accidentally and sold on ebay. That is why there are some graded versions out there on the market. The JSA experts have a hard time authenticating them and BGS/JSA cashes in on these types of cards among others that have legitimate looking fakes out there.

Basically when BGS/JSA changes their policies on specific autographed sets and singles, they keep it secret so you can still submit it and pay some anyway.

If Beckett cared, they would at the least run an article that mention what cards like these are questionable and what autograph sets have these types of BGS policies that need third party authentication (if you can get it).

A trade scenario got bad for me because of a triple auto I had like that. The guy thought I was scamming him and it was BGS and JSA that didn't give him a definative answer. At least JSA gave the guy credit with them for the price of the fees. BGS will keep your fees and send a vauge message on a grading sticker that says "service unavailable". That is what happened when I submitted a quad auto like this.

My opinion BGS is the best grading service, but the customer service on things like this leaves a little to be desired.

On that card I would try PSA if you want it slabbed and authenticated.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

hey this is the card i was talking about

(12-05-2011, 08:36 PM)got watcha want Wrote: JSA will not grade them half the time either. They will send you a JSA submission form with your cards and try and bait you into basically buying credit via gift certificate when they send it back. Your still out shipping too!

Those Photoshoot cards used to be graded by BGS until there were a bunch of blanks released by Topps accidentally and sold on ebay. That is why there are some graded versions out there on the market. The JSA experts have a hard time authenticating them and BGS/JSA cashes in on these types of cards among others that have legitimate looking fakes out there.

Basically when BGS/JSA changes their policies on specific autographed sets and singles, they keep it secret so you can still submit it and pay some anyway.

If Beckett cared, they would at the least run an article that mention what cards like these are questionable and what autograph sets have these types of BGS policies that need third party authentication (if you can get it).

A trade scenario got bad for me because of a triple auto I had like that. The guy thought I was scamming him and it was BGS and JSA that didn't give him a definative answer. At least JSA gave the guy credit with them for the price of the fees. BGS will keep your fees and send a vauge message on a grading sticker that says "service unavailable". That is what happened when I submitted a quad auto like this.

My opinion BGS is the best grading service, but the customer service on things like this leaves a little to be desired.

On that card I would try PSA if you want it slabbed and authenticated.
Awesome post, thank you very much. I really, really appreciate it. I would send you a free rookie card if I could to repay your helpfulness

Check me for the Topps Chrome please.
[Image: crosby.jpg]

(12-09-2011, 09:14 PM)oriolesrule2005 Wrote: Check me for the Topps Chrome please.
Need your bucket

Scans:
[Image: rose4.png]