`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps redemption tracking

Topps redemption tracking
Guys, I see a bunch of people waiting on redemptions that say" it's marked as shipped and has a tracking number,but when I type it in it says invalid."

The numbers to the right of your redemptions are not tracking numbers. Those numbers are the signature notification number.
You can't track them. They have nothing to do with tracking.

Just in case anyone was curious, thats what they are.

RE: Topps redemption tracking
These dates mean nothing, never have and never will/
I have been doing this for years and it arrives when it arrives, not what they say.
They send cards out in huge bulk and the dates are meaningless..

Yea man I know they are meaningless. Did you read my post? It has to do with the numbers to the right that people think are tracking codes.
They are not tracking numbers but are signature notification numbers.
My thread was intended for clarifying this.

Too funny that you posted this today. I have my redemptions sent to a different residence than where I am currently located, I have been checking those "tracking numbers" daily and wondering why they are never updated!

Now I know! Good ole Topps/Tristar, I also find humor in the fact that many of the cards that have Sig Conf are base chrome autos, whereas, many times, I receive a Gold REF Auto RC or a 1/1 or a limited auto patch of a superstar, sent in a semi-padded mailer, no Sig Conf, not even DC, and the top of the loader is typically not covered/taped.

Why can't these companies hire the right people or right company to work on this for them? Sometimes I wonder if they realize they handle millions of dollars in merchandise and more importantly, they are sometimes handling a person's paycheck, their allowance or the most important card for someone's PC.

(12-05-2011, 05:59 PM)woodrowsbat Wrote: Yea man I know they are meaningless. Did you read my post? It has to do with the numbers to the right that people think are tracking codes.
They are not tracking numbers but are signature notification numbers.
My thread was intended for clarifying this.