`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 bowman drafts and prosepcts

2011 bowman drafts and prosepcts
hello all!! wanted to share and show some of my hits that i received after i broke down and bought 2 boxes of the drafts and prospects.
so my first box that i opened up was great. it started with the Dany toussaint usa auto. was in the 2nd pack i opened. i was like oh well, got that out of the way. then 3/4 of my through the box, i noticed a gold card sticking out. didnt see the name or anything. so i come to the card and bam, gold joe panic auto!! was stoked. along in that box was a archie bradley chrome as well as a bubba starling.

next box was great!! started out slow, but ended with a bang!! had a archie regular with a blake swihart. then, heres the cool part, pulled a sonny gray chrome and a sonny gray auto refractor in the same pack!! i was like wow, what are the odds.
then on my last pack pulled a james darnell gold game worn futures jersey.
so needless to say, i think those where some really great breaks. i noticed to that once a knew product comes out, i but right away. seems the hits are better.
thanks for looking everyone. and yes, all cards are for trade. [Image: 001-10.jpg]

RE: 2011 bowman drafts and prosepcts
Joe,

I'd like a shot at any and all Bubba Starling, Archie Bradley, and Dylan Bundy cards you got. let me know

Hah, anyone else notice that Sonny is #2 on his Auto card, but #72 on his regular base card. Good job, Topps!

Great break btw! Those were 2 really good boxes.

Seriously sweet break! The Panik payed for both! Nice Pulls!