`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
card replacement

card replacement
Can anyone tell me how long Upper Deck takes to send a replacement auto?

RE: card replacement
When I called them last week, I was told 3-4 months after asking. Don't email them. They take forever to respond, only to say call customer service.

I been trying to get 3 cards (all the same) replaced.. Been trying to combine them into one replacement card... The thing I don't like is the same card that is for the redemptions is readily available online. I bought two of them already & they are unnumbered.. so reality, UD could reprint them, slap a sticker auto & mail them.. nobody would know the true print run.. the same card design is available in another product.. same picture & card design.. only difference one says SPGU & one says SP Signatures... one is numbered to /99, while the redemption was unnumbered. I call UD Lazy on that move...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

I have called and emailed about a Garnett Auto I redeemed on 8/17 and "the replacement manager is backed up" is the response I get from UD in emails and phone calls.

Today on the phone they said it would be a couple of more weeks, that is close to what they said almost a month ago. Good luck.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Yeah, I have had 3 replacements submitted....for I do not even remember how long....it has been that long that I forgot when I submitted the order and when they said they would send it. I am not holding my breath on getting the cards actually....

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(12-05-2011, 02:02 PM)got watcha want Wrote: I have called and emailed about a Garnett Auto I redeemed on 8/17 and "the replacement manager is backed up" is the response I get from UD in emails and phone calls.

Today on the phone they said it would be a couple of more weeks, that is close to what they said almost a month ago. Good luck.
THANKS, My replacement is also a Kevin Garnett auto.