`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tebows additude is out of hand. (Post game comments)

RE: Tebows additude is out of hand. (Post game comments)
(12-04-2011, 08:57 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: Lol, that was kind of dumb. I am really getting tired of all this tebow talk too. Why not Andy Dalton?? Tongue
Who?

Just kidding. Dalton is playing great. Should be offensive Rookie of the year.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

(12-04-2011, 08:51 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: LOL. I take it you did not click the links, eh?
Yeah, I did, but it jus the constant tebow talk that gets me goin, lol. I guess Im jus tired of all the tebow talk in general, lol.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(12-04-2011, 08:31 PM)samiamryan Wrote: Everyone knows his speach in college after losing to Mississippi St. Showed true character.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlIQFf7A5wY

Now this was Tebow after his win in Minnesota. I think these wins are getting to his head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNC8xRo9vXY
what makes tebow so good , he has a big heart and the desire to win. now only if he had the passing (quicker release) he would be as dangerous
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

(12-04-2011, 08:59 PM)samiamryan Wrote: Someone didnt watch the video clips...
Actually I did. The first one he is crying because of a loss, and the second clip is a fake rap video that I saw last week, w/tebow's face pasted on a guy. It was funny when I watched it a week ago. Jus tired of tebow talk. Thats all. Smile
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(12-04-2011, 09:02 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Yeah, I did, but it jus the constant tebow talk that gets me goin, lol. I guess Im jus tired of all the tebow talk in general, lol.
Why wouldn't people talk about Tebow? He may not have the greatest throw, but he is winning games when everyone keeps saying he is going to lose. In my opinion, I'm sick of all the Packers talk...lol
http://s260.photobucket.com/home/TaylorSOlson/index

Brad Johnson - 112/1836 (6.1%)

Christian Ponder - 24/717 (But I do have three printing plates!)

Eric Decker - 25/711

Cris Carter - 322/2443 (13.18%)

(12-04-2011, 09:06 PM)tsolson Wrote: Why wouldn't people talk about Tebow? He may not have the greatest throw, but he is winning games when everyone keeps saying he is going to lose. In my opinion, I'm sick of all the Packers talk...lol
Well, your gonna hear alot more Packers talk, cuz they aint lose'n anytime soon, slick! And, yes, I know tebow keeps winning games, thats not my point! Everyone talks about how he's not a legit qb & that his numbers are poop. I want tebow to do good! I loved him in college & I hope he succeeds in the pro's. Its jus people keep talkin about how he's not perfect, his numbers are not spectacular & that he's not a prototype qb. So what! He's winning games & thats ALL that should matter.

Packers HOF Autos

He is the new flavor of the NFL. Its one thing to come in and win, another thing to do it in dramatic fashion every single week. Your sick of hearing about him, Im sick of hearing what this guy cant do. He wont be a 1st round pick, he wont be QB in the NFL, he has to change his throwing motion, he wont be a starting QB in the NFL, hes a 3rd sting QB at best, he wont win in the NFL, he wont be able to run that offense and win in the NFL, ok, he has won, but he cant beat a great defense, ok hes winning, but its because of the defense, blah blah blah. Why no one would embrace the guy is beyond me.

The guy continues to prove all the hater wrong week in and week out. Almost all the talking heads at ESPN have bashed this guy over and over. He handles it with class and continues to prove them wrong. He is winning in the NFL and is doing it in a way no one has ever seen. He needs work, but he continues to get better and better.
(12-04-2011, 09:02 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Yeah, I did, but it jus the constant tebow talk that gets me goin, lol. I guess Im jus tired of all the tebow talk in general, lol.
Yet you clicked on the link????

Sorry, this was suppose to be fun. Guess not.
Banner By jbel4331

"Im sick of hearing what this guy cant do."

This, even though I am a Vikings fan, I can't be disappointed with Tebow winning, because what he does is not just him, but he is able to motivate his team against all odds time and time again. They have won five straight, and people still will say how it's a fluke and can't continue. I think Tebow will go far, and he will be the QB of the future for the Broncos.
http://s260.photobucket.com/home/TaylorSOlson/index

Brad Johnson - 112/1836 (6.1%)

Christian Ponder - 24/717 (But I do have three printing plates!)

Eric Decker - 25/711

Cris Carter - 322/2443 (13.18%)

(12-04-2011, 09:10 PM)samiamryan Wrote: He is the new flavor of the NFL. Its one thing to come in and win, another thing to do it in dramatic fashion every single week. Your sick of hearing about him, Im sick of hearing what this guy cant do. He wont be a 1st round pick, he wont be QB in the NFL, he has to change his throwing motion, he wont be a starting QB in the NFL, hes a 3rd sting QB at best, he wont win in the NFL, he wont be able to run that offense and win in the NFL, ok, he has won, but he cant beat a great defense, ok hes winning, but its because of the defense, blah blah blah. Why no one would embrace the guy is beyond me.

The guy continues to prove all the hater wrong week in and week out. Almost all the talking heads at ESPN have bashed this guy over and over. He handles it with class and continues to prove them wrong. He is winning in the NFL and is doing it in a way no one has ever seen. He needs work, but he continues to get better and better.

Yet you clicked on the link????

Sorry, this was suppose to be fun. Guess not.
Yeah, it was fun. Dont get me wrong. Im not tryin to bash ur thread. But I agree with what u said above. I am in full support of tebow! Im a fan of his & I want to see him do good. But, its all the hater talk is what I am tired of too. I guess my first post threw everyone off. I guess my hatred of all the "tebow-haters" got the best of me! Smile My bad, dude! Its all good!! Smile
Packers HOF Autos

(12-04-2011, 09:16 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Yeah, it was fun. Dont get me wrong. Im not tryin to bash ur thread. But I agree with what u said above. I am in full support of tebow! Im a fan of his & I want to see him do good. But, its all the hater talk is what I am tired of too. I guess my first post threw everyone off. I guess my hatred of all the "tebow-haters" got the best of me! Smile My bad, dude! Its all good!! Smile
*Bro Hug*
(12-04-2011, 09:16 PM)tsolson Wrote: "Im sick of hearing what this guy cant do."

This, even though I am a Vikings fan, I can't be disappointed with Tebow winning, because what he does is not just him, but he is able to motivate his team against all odds time and time again. They have won five straight, and people still will say how it's a fluke and can't continue. I think Tebow will go far, and he will be the QB of the future for the Broncos.
SIX WINS IN A ROW!!! GET IT RIGHT!!!
Banner By jbel4331