`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to trade the old jordans and autos for more old jordan inserts or bears

Looking to trade the old jordans and autos for more old jordan inserts or bears
Hello guys im looking to get some more jordan inserts out of these cards if not i would like to move them for football Mainly bears but will look at buckets..

The dual auto has a little chip at the top so im looking for 15 book value instead of 30
[Image: DSC01829.jpg]

The shirt off my back is andrea/chris bosh

[Image: DSC01830.jpg]

RE: Looking to trade the old jordans and autos for more old jordan inserts or bears
Can you check me for the Wilkins and Turner? Thanks
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

RE: Looking to trade the old jordans and autos for more old jordan inserts or bears
(12-04-2011, 06:47 PM)kfeldman Wrote: Can you check me for the Wilkins and Turner? Thanks
Hey man looked at your cards that were for trade only seen one jordan i could use.

also looked at your collection and see you had tons more jordans inserts would you be willing to trade some of them for the 2 cards you want?

open offer sent
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]

(12-04-2011, 09:49 PM)garnettfan4life Wrote: open offer sent
sorry man not looking to trade the griffin patch as i am a collector of his and only have 2 cards of his because the prices are so high but thanks for the interest.

(12-04-2011, 07:46 PM)blake23griffin Wrote: Hey man looked at your cards that were for trade only seen one jordan i could use.

also looked at your collection and see you had tons more jordans inserts would you be willing to trade some of them for the 2 cards you want?
It depends on which cards you liked. What did you like? Which Jordan did you see that you can use that I have listed to trade?
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

Sent you an open offer. Every MJ I have for trade is marked in my org. I love that Scoring Magnets MJ too but I just don't have enough to get it! Get back to me whenever you get a chance.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]