`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
completely premature, but how do u rate this draft class?

completely premature, but how do u rate this draft class?
I know its too early to tell how many will pan out in the long run but thought it would be cool to start a thread on here actually about football!! My vote for best of the class thus far has to go to von miller hes a freaking wrecking ball!! Cam has looked very good as has dalton. I feel that ingram will eventually be one of the best (partial to SEC..sorry).

I think this class has a shot at being one of the better classes, whatcha think?
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

RE: completely premature, but how do u rate this draft class?
Hard to say how they are as a whole. But the top 7 overall picks are all playing up to expectation! Definitely great to see.

Best draft class in quite a few years IMO. Many living up to the hype.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I think 2008 was the best. Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco, Jamaal Charles, Peyton Hillis, Jermichael Finley, Jordy Nelson and Ray Rice...
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

I was just thinking about this the other day. Especially considering that in September many on these boards were declaring this the worst draft class in years. But now it looks pretty strong to me. Of course time will tell but I think a lot of these guys will be stars in this league 5+ years from now.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Much better than I originally thought, that is for certain! The QB play is unheard of.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(12-04-2011, 02:03 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: I think 2008 was the best. Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco, Jamaal Charles, Peyton Hillis, Jermichael Finley, Jordy Nelson and Ray Rice...
Isn't funny that a "good" draft only include two QB's, couple running backs and wide-outs. Personally, I think this draft class has a shot at having 3-4 nice QB's but not too sure on the running backs though. There may be 2-3 running backs as well. I know AJ Green is a stud and Torrey is on his way to be pretty good.

It may well pan out to be one of the better classes recently. I'm a little worried about next year though, short of Luck.